Official match thread **** Charlton Athletic FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Albion with 65% possession , 17 shots , 4 on target (the posts count as off target :lol:) 8 corners.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Stick to supporting Huddersfield :thumbsup:

:smile:

You know it makes sense! Birders we will be lucky to get 2 mill for him...no other bankable players apart from ulloa....time to cash in.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We will win at Blackpool and everyone will start talking about which of the squad is good enough for the prem. Then we lose next game and we are league 1 :)

All part of the fun :wink:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Oh well, the 90 minutes and goal will have done Ulloa some good. Kuszczak will surely regain his place if fit. Ince has had a rest. Another day closer to resigning Conway (fingers crossed). We've learnt Andrews and Bridcutt can't play together. Orlandi on the bench so he must be getting there.

Not a great day, but we'll improve.

Heads up.

:)

That's the spirit.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Now I'm looking forward to Aston Villa, Fulham and Sunderland all winning.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh yeah, forgot about the football genius Lopez. Remind me what he has done this season (except 2 passes)? Just my opinion you numpty.

Which two passes are you referring to? I presume you mean important ones that provided assists, rather than some other that may have just spread play, started a counter that broke down because other team mates didn't manage to make something of it, or clearing passes that alleviate pressure on defence etc. which narrows it down to his corner v Doncaster that resulted in the second goal that killed off the game before he scored the third, his cross for JFC to score the only goal v Wigan, then there were two goal assisting passes v Leicester...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
All this talk about.............. "going to places like this and winning".... "should be beating teams like this" :bla: Is just filler clichéd bollox really isn't it. Just look at our away record against the 3 teams that came down from the prem for example. If the Championship teaches anything, it's surely that anyone can beat anyone in this division and vice versa (which is of course a cliché in itself of course).

Today it sounds like we didn't make the most of all the possession we had, but please let's not start all that "should be beating teams like this" bollox.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You know it makes sense! Birders we will be lucky to get 2 mill for him...no other bankable players apart from ulloa....time to cash in.

Having Albion as your SECOND team (when they lose :wink:) is clouding your judgement :lolol:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Which two passes are you referring to? I presume you mean important ones that provided assists, rather than some other that may have just spread play, started a counter that broke down because other team mates didn't manage to make something of it, or clearing passes that alleviate pressure on defence etc. which narrows it down to his corner v Doncaster that resulted in the second goal that killed off the game before he scored the third, his cross for JFC to score the only goal v Wigan, then there were two goal assisting passes v Leicester...

You carry on loving SD fella, IMO he is a liability living off of a free kick against Palace. Nice guy he may be but has done nothing to warrant his selection. May not be a popular view but the guy is second rate.

Albion with 65% possession , 17 shots , 4 on target (the posts count as off target :lol:) 8 corners.

With seventeen shots on goal at least half of them have to be on target and for me that is biggest damning stat of today. Charlton only had three on target and scored with all of them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports