Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Is there any obvious reason why the ref is booking us and not them for doing exactly the same things?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Colunga, master of giving the ball to Huddersfield it seems

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If Dunk gets sent off tonight we'll be seeing Hughes and Ince in central defence?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
So far, he very much is worse than CMS... he has contributed the grand total of **** all.

In a shocking team that creates next to nothing, at least when CMS started he played in a team full of confidence, and still didn't excel.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Another 'ball towards' comment from JC when we make a forward pass. Why can't it be 'ball to feet of'?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Anyone provide an analysis of the second half? Even via JC and WA would be good. I listened to the first half on PLAYER, but am currently watching a programme about gothic.

My view is I'd rather we gambled on a victory, rather than settled for one. Which means I'm willing to accept a big fat ZERO.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Perhaps but he can't be any worse than CMS.

Cms scored 12/13 goals, season before last before he got injured in Feb, I think it was. That's not to shabby for a player being played out of position. Cms may not be Ulloa, Murray or Zamora but he is the best we have got, in terms of knowing where the back of the net is, by quite some distance....Apart from Dunk of course!!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In a shocking team that creates next to nothing, at least when CMS started he played in a team full of confidence, and still didn't excel.

CMS 3. Baldock 1. Same squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here