Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That's f-cked the timelapse up a bit, unless I gradually change the angle.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:laugh:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Looks like some sort of viewing area in front of the webcam. Good to see them getting some local schoolkids involved at 12:15

I expect they had to play Pixie Lott, JLS and Lady GaGa as insisted by some members on the music thread.:wave:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Slightly positive answer on ATFPT

We are looking at relocating the webcam but are running into problems finding a position where we have both a good view of all that is going on and an electriclty supply. Remember we are now working in all four stands so obtaining a view of every aspect of the work is going to be very difficult.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
How about getting JS to stay there 11hrs a day, taking a photo every 15 mins from the same spot and posting it up here? Hell, he could even do Saturdays too.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
How about getting JS to stay there 11hrs a day, taking a photo every 15 mins from the same spot and posting it up here? Hell, he could even do Saturdays too.

Not a bad idea, but I rather doubt his commitment :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Had a peep at Falmer on Sat after the match and can see the steelwork for the West stand is going to get interesting. The existing steelwork is sitting on footings, but the next bits of steel appear to be going to house the dressing rooms etc - I couldn't work out where the footings are (or are going to be going) as there is a big drop and the pre cast walls for the accom doesn't obviously allow for footings.
I would suggest using skyhooks - surely the stand will be high enough?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here