Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official*** Brighton and Hove Albion Website.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
The new layout just shows that there is nothing that cannot be made more ugly, nothing that cannot be made less user-friendly by changing it unnecessarily. Where the Beeb lead, others follow. :facepalm:

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Depending on your ISP it might take a while to filter through, i can still see the old site.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
it's live now, you just need to clear your browser and DNS cache :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
aaarrggh, my eyes. Bozza, can you do something with RSS feeds or whatever so that we NEVER have to go there again?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've fired up a browser other than my favourite Chrome and it's been killed by what I assume is the new official site. I've just got a white square in the middle of a blue page and a dead browser!

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
I don't actually think it looks too bad. Obviously it could be MUCH better, but considering how gash football club website templates usually are, I'd say it's a slight improvement.

Player looks the same on my browser though, and that's the only bit I use anyway!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can someone post a screegrab of what I am supposed to be seeing... for me it just looks like a slightly messier version of the old one...

Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here