Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official*** Brighton and Hove Albion Website.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
If it is as crap as all the others using these templates I will give up using the official site, they are a step backwards in web design and truly awful to use, even more so on tablets and mobiles. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until tomorrow but fear we will be proven correct in our assumptions!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I know the club resisted the change for a long time so I presume they've held out for something better than the Palace version.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
If it is as crap as all the others using these templates I will give up using the official site, they are a step backwards in web design and truly awful to use, even more so on tablets and mobiles. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until tomorrow but fear we will be proven correct in our assumptions!

If website traffic falls then they will change to something, not visiting the site if it is bad is the only way to make a point..

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
You never know, it might be really good.....but having tried a few of the 'upgraded' sites I have my doubts.

I always look on the team we're playing's web site and most of them are in the new format and all that are, are without exception, crap

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
As long as we don't resort to TYPING IN BLOCK CAPITALS, I will be happy. I loath and cannot stand this.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
So we went with the same as Palace,

Bloody awful slow to load too much going on in the background. Very unimpressive design

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has it actually changed very much?

I'm not sure I'd notice if I wasn't looking for it.

About the only strange thing is that when you click through to something you retain a horizontal menu bar near the top, but also gain a vertical menu down the left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here