Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Having started my Bagelman experience about 10-12 years ago when I lived next door to the Bond St store and continued this into Ship St and now in Hove for the past god knows how long, I can only give Bagelman 10/10, 5 stars or whatever top trump you care to use as a marker. They've always been my favourite place to grab lunch and continue to be so, even after trying other local places.

Now I commute to work, I have less chance of a lunchtime bagel sadly but as and when I use a Brighton station, rather than Hove, I shall always without fail pick Bagelman over Upper Crust, French Place, M&S or anything else in and around the station. Thank you Bagelman for my many turkey slaw on onion bagels and I look forward to many more to come.

I am really pleased to see how the business has grown over the years and become a firm institution in this fine city and now to discover links to the Albion and REMF only goes to prove to me I was right to always invest my previous lunch decision in the guaranteed quality that is a Bagelman! Good luck to all in the business and I hope this advertisement brings in even more custom, just make sure they're not in front of me in the queue please!

Cheers, thanks for the kind words and here's to many more Bagelman bagels

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here