[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The faffing could be down to the player himself. If he's dragging his heels for a bigger club, or he's insisting on a release clause if we're relegated I'd say ok see ya.
I'd like to think we go after players who are more on board with what we're doing.
Of course I could be absolutely wrong and he's a decent bloke who's trying to get a contract with us

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Why do Celtic keep playing him if he is to be sold? 1 injury away from any move falling through.

Madness by Celtic if they are to sell him. If he picks up an injury this weekend they will likely lose a possible transfer fee of £20m.

Surprised they are not doing what Blackburn are doing with Adam Armstrong.

He didn’t start in their last game

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Our boy is on now, five live talking about our link - pat nevin says he needs to work harder and worryingly ‘move’ more …. Hmmmmm sounds familiar…. Hardly a brilliant scouting report, he also suggested he’s been off his game since midway through last season… my no Dick heads sense is starting to tingle.

“I’ll bring the decks, you bring the disco ball…”

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Our boy is on now, five live talking about our link - pat nevin says he needs to work harder and worryingly ‘move’ more …. Hmmmmm sounds familiar…. Hardly a brilliant scouting report, he also suggested he’s been off his game since midway through last season… my no Dick heads sense is starting to tingle.

“I’ll bring the decks, you bring the disco ball…”

I was also listening to BBC FiveLive. As well as the above comments, about an hour earlier Nevin and the commentator again spoke of interest south of the border......

They said that both Éduoard and Tammy Abraham are of interest to Brighton but maybe dependent on Brighton selling Neal Maupay.

Now that might be complete bullsh!t and lazy journalism or it could be that those in the inner circle of media know a bit more than us.
Personally I'd rather keep Maupay ahead of either of those two.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I was also listening to BBC FiveLive. As well as the above comments, about an hour earlier Nevin and the commentator again spoke of interest south of the border......

They said that both Éduoard and Tammy Abraham are of interest to Brighton but maybe dependent on Brighton selling Neal Maupay.

Now that might be complete bullsh!t and lazy journalism or it could be that those in the inner circle of media know a bit more than us.
Personally I'd rather keep Maupay ahead of either of those two.

Utter, utter ballcrop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports