Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Obscure" US TV choices - recommendations please

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Just finished '100 Code'.

For those unaware, here we go:

The bloke from The Millennium Trilogy, half Swedish (subbed), half English with a bwoad New Yoik cop in tow, serial killer, part Hostel, part Wallander, part The Killing.

A bit Big Brother (the book, not the guff), unanswered questions allowing for Series 2 and emotional/domestic issues abound. Rumpy pumpy, dark moiders and some fit totty.

Have I sold it?

C_1_Picture_99746_content_4.jpg

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
New series of X Files starts in the States on Jan 24th with Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny back in their old roles.

The truth is out there.........

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Has anyone seen Mr Robot?

Is it any good?

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Just watched the first episode of season 2 of Fargo, a lot happens and it was very good. Set in 1979 and based on actual events it looks like it's going to be a cracking season.

Just finished the second season and I don't think there is anything better on TV. Every episode looks like a film, the soundtrack is fantastic and i like the story lines which in both seasons have mixed up ordinary people with psychopathic killers. Good news is that season 3 is secure. Bad news is that they cant film until winter 2016 because they need the snow so we wont see until 2017.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I missed the start of Fargo season 2 and can't find it on demand anywhere. Do C4 just have rights to show each episode as it airs, but with no on demand rights?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
First episode of new X Files series was pretty good. It was like catching up with old friends and updated for current conspiracy theories with a few twists you might not be expecting. And Gillian Anderson was looking good at 47

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Mr Robot [thank you previous recommendations] - top drawer TV. You never really know what is or isn't reality, some very good performances too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here