Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Anyone got any idea whether we are going to be seeing new seasons of

The newsroom
The following
Nashville
The good wife

On British tv ? Can also recommend hell on wheels as well.

Series 5 of The Good Wife premiers in US on 29th September. Assume we will get it soon after.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Watched series 2 ep 1 of newsroom last night. Carries on in the same indomitable manner

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Northern Exposure

Visited there last year!

IMG_1285.jpg

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Watched the last episode of the new series of Arrested Development last night, what did those that watched it think of the series as a whole?

Personally, I thought the way the story was told was excellent but it wasn't quite as hilarious as the earlier ones. Still excellent though.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Started watching Orange is The New Black on netflix the other day. I liked it. Lots of Lesbianism

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Someone here mentioned Top of the Lake (sorry I haven't time to look back) which started on Saturday evening BBC. Have recorded it - wondering whether it'll be the first bit of decent Saturday night TV for a while....?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Watched the last episode of the new series of Arrested Development last night, what did those that watched it think of the series as a whole?

Personally, I thought the way the story was told was excellent but it wasn't quite as hilarious as the earlier ones. Still excellent though.

Definitely not as funny as the original series.

Had its moments though. Well written to link all the different episodes into each other.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
New series is starting on C5 'Under the dome' watched the first episode last week and really enjoyed it. Looks like it could be a good show.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
‘Ragin Cajun Redneck Gators’ is a one off on SyFy tonight. One of those films to watch after quite a few beers. It’s about mutant alligators and Rednecks. In terms of mutating most Rednecks have got a pretty good start anyway so I’m backing the Gators. From the channel that bought you ‘Sharknado’ which was so awful it was an instant classic.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
"It's Always Sunny..." and "Eastbound and Down" are back this month! I would have missed out on belly laughs aplenty had they not been suggested here :thumbsup:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
New series is starting on C5 'Under the dome' watched the first episode last week and really enjoyed it. Looks like it could be a good show.

Yeah, mostly quite watchable. Shame about the comedy/contrived burning down of the dead cop's house!

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
My TV addictions (sorry if been mentioned before)

Californication
Entourage
Elementary
Homeland
The Following

Seen every episode of all of the above, loved them all. Waiting for new Seasons of them all.

Have seen mentioned but need to bump because they're good too:

SAMCRO, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Criminal Minds.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is anyone else watching Ray Donovan?

It's somewhat far fetched but I'm enjoying it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yeah. I find his wife and daughter annoying. But I've liked Liev Schrieber since Scream

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any thoughts on Bates Motel.

I've videoed it in the off chance someone other than the channel it's on agrees with the hype.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Someone here suggested The Newsroom. They deserve a hearty handshake and a beer. 4 eps in, it's brilliant. I didn't watch The West Wing, but Aaron Sorkin's writing is electric. Highly recommended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here