Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
BqF_lM4IYAAKwFj.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wonder if Chiles will be looking cheesed off with the latest news from the Hawthorns?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I would like to know how many BBC people are out there in Brazil.
It really annoys me to see them all on a month long freebie swanning around on the beach.
It not only the people you see but also the many you dont.
Would not surprise me if wives and partners were also there.
It would make no difference to me if Lineker and Co were in a studio in Manchester.
Do they all really need to be there on a jolly and at our expense.

Are you in Marketing?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It really annoys me to see them all on a month long freebie swanning around on the beach.
It would make no difference to me if Lineker and Co were in a studio in Manchester.

There won't be as many in Brazil,as at Glastonbury

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Townsend completely wrong on the penalty, then tries to say the ref gave a handball,cos he didnt see the foul, total bellend

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He contradicts himself every 2 seconds & spends pretty much all his time blabbering about nothing.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
well to give you an idea, there were 300 BBC bods working at Glastonbury, I kid you not.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The most annoying thing about he beach coverage is...and you'll have to watch to see what I mean...none of te pricks has ventured more than about ten feet from the studio. They are always just outside. Terrified of the rioting locals I expect.

Why not go into the favelas? I'd lie to see Wrighty in an armed street battle with the crime cartels rather than chatting to some random German surfers who happen to be hanging around their studio.

I ou don't be surprised if it wasn't England fans LUZZING bricks at Chiles and co.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Are you in Marketing?

No but my wife is, but thats had nothing to with my view.
It must cost thousands to send them all out there.
300 at Glastonbury is as bad but probably not as expensive as flying them all out there, the hotels and food and for a month. If we go out early they will stay there.They probably get £ 200 a day pocket money.
Waste of licence fee money. I love a moan though. Happy fathers day.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Hoddle, er Chiles, Viera and Gus sitting on the beach again having a chat about last night's game.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hoddle, er Chiles, Viera and Gus sitting on the beach again having a chat about last night's game.

Camera pans round to Gordon Strachan and Neil Lennon having a chat in a beachside cafe. Chiles says something to the effect that wherever there is a great footballing event you'll find the Scots looking on. Which was moderately funny, tho not as funny as the backtrack a couple of minutes later when he had to apologise for calling Neil Lennon Scottish :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Clarke Carlisle co-commentator for this one. Give me strength!

Exactly my thoughts as well, this is just so amateurish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here