O.K, Crystal Palarse question...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
During the 70s and 80s the hatred was real enough and there was many a visit to A&E of both sides i would imagine,i would of thought that if the 2 teams were pitched against each other now the late 30s and 40 yr olds that used to to go to these games would come out of the woodwork again no doubt trying to re kindle thier youth,thinking back its amazing how nodody ever lost thier life on the platforms of norwood and east croydon on matchday.

I miss the atmosphere of a Brighton v Palace match i dont miss the pointless lets smash up everthing in sight part of the day.

saying that i would still like to nail Ron Challis to a tree and have a game of 501 double to start though.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
what happened ???

We were away to some team anyway Don and I clocked a little Palace contigent, and picked out a couple of straglers. So were laying into these two lads and their pals catch up with them and were outnumbered and received a battering, some compensation was that a few weeks later this Palace following got served by West Ham under 5's.

We were away to some team anyway Don and I clocked a little Palace contigent, and picked out a couple of straglers. So were laying into these two lads and their pals catch up with them and were outnumbered and received a battering, some compensation was that a few weeks later this Palace following got served by West Ham under 5's.

Any chance of an explanation as to why you picked out a couple of stragglers to lay into?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What a brave boy you are, for stragglers I'll read smallest and weakest looking ones shall I ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports