Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nzuzi Toko SIGNS

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Looks like a player in the Cheick Tioté mould and we are crying out for some energy in the heart of our midfield

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Certainly not lacking skill and has a fantastic burst of pace which is what gets him into position to make well timed tackles........ and he's a beast! :lolol:
Midfield of Toko, Ince, Stephens and Cole with back-up of Andrews, Crofts, Orlandi, March & LuaLua.......genuine strength in depth and real options.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Certainly not lacking skill and has a fantastic burst of pace which is what gets him into position to make well timed tackles........ and he's a beast! :lolol:
Midfield of Toko, Ince, Stephens and Cole with back-up of Andrews, Crofts, Orlandi, March & LuaLua.......genuine strength in depth and real options.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This fella and Ince would scare the sh*t out of any midfield in the championship. Tim likes
I'm not entirely convinced I'd feel safe in the stands.

Luckily we know Incey-poohs is a great big teddy bear.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Flair name, built like a beast, tackles like a beast. He's exactly what we're lacking in midfield right now.

Crofts - Ince - Nzuzi
Stephens - Nzuzi - Agustien
Nzuzi - Crofts - Stephens
Crofts - JFC - Nzuzi

The possibilities are endless.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
He's an animal! Would love this to be true...

EDIT: Imagine the training ground scene:

TN: Look, SD, this is how it's done...
SD (for it is he): Que?
TN: You stand in front (or to the side, or the back) of your opponent (try to pick a time when he has the ball, though, tbh, that bit is not crucial), and .... CHOP his legs out from under him. Then... get on with the game as though nothing has happened. If the ref blows up for a foul - look innocent. See? It's easy.
SD: Que?

this really made me laugh out loud
you just have to use your imagination a little

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I read a newspaper article yesterday (over someone's shoulder on London - Lewes train) that the Congo has the largest average penis size in the world. It didn't differentiate between DR Congo though.
Having a large penis would be a very good thing for most of us chaps here,but,surely it could become a bit of a liability for midfielder as, although it would have to be suitably protected during a match,it could "escape" and potentialy trip him up if it was dangling between his legs or get trodden on by opposing players,giving a whole new meaning to the phrase "crunching tackle".I think Oscar would be wise to measure the length of said organ before signing him,after all,we don't want another sicknote player missing umpteen games a season through injuries to his manhood.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Based on the video...

... yes please.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Toko Loca

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008