NSK - NORTH STAND ULTRAS - JCL's in disguise? ..................

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This lot are so soppy it is untrue. Shall we sack em? Their fault we lost tonite in my view. Absolutely so atmosphere generated from that end of the north tonite. Half of em didn't even know the words to the second half of " my old man said, be a palace fan ". As Jeremy Kyle would say " disgrace " sorry "discuss". :drool::rant::(

I guess you sit in the library, sorry west stand

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why does everyone turn on the north stand? I bet you we make more noise considering we have a smaller stand than the west or east. The fact is if the west stand was full of northstanders then it would be so epic.

I was under the impression from the many many many boasts on here pre-season that the West stand was full of old northstanders who would make the west stand a cauldron of noise, other than "We're the West Stand" which sounds immense its about time they lived up to their promise.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
This lot are so soppy it is untrue. Shall we sack em? Their fault we lost tonite in my view. Absolutely so atmosphere generated from that end of the north tonite. Half of em didn't even know the words to the second half of " my old man said, be a palace fan ". As Jeremy Kyle would say " disgrace " sorry "discuss". :drool::rant::(

You f***ing cock

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Leeds game was the best so far, saying that, the noise under the concourse in the North before the game last night was immense, sadly i think the nervous and tense atmoshpere affected the singing during the game, there were times when there were 3 or 4 songs being sung at the same time, which does not help. Agree with a lot of posts, we sing to fast and we dont have a really catchy some that goes on for a bit when you can get the whole ground singing it........The Man Utd Ronaldo song, "down the left, Down the Right" generates tremendous noise and can go on for 5 -10 minutes, ours all finish in 10 seconds.

Still much beeter than the last 14 years, so im not complaining to much.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I thought the noise off the north was good. This is definitely down to the NSK group. They just keep going and going. Just wish they'd come up with more songs. Having a pop at them is poor.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I thought the noise off the north was good. This is definitely down to the NSK group. They just keep going and going. Just wish they'd come up with more songs. Having a pop at them is poor.

You could certainly hear the North Stand concourse prior to the match, just a shame that they got quieter as the match went on.

I do think it is about time they ditched that silly Palace chant they've copied btw, the Palace supporters do it so much better, and even they can't make it sound anything other than sh*t.

Be original North Stand, and keep driving the team on.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I guess you sit in the library, sorry west stand

How's the west stand a library ?
We make as much noise as any other stand, Definetly us in the lower part of the north end corner, us boys at the front hardly sit down & to be fair I don't see how people from the west stand (south end) & east can't hear north unless they have hearing problems

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The atmosphere before the game sounded electric before the game and in the first half, it was all the commentators were talking about on the radio. I think our support just fizzled out when our team did.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
For 80 minutes, all I could see in the North Stand was a few people clapping and two flags being waved which as soon as Zaha's shot hit the net, were taken down.

Unsurprisingly, the West Stand is the loudest when everyone is singing due to it's size, but it seemed like very few people in there actually join in anything other than Al-bi-on.

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
there was a lot of noise in the North but no co-ordination to turn that noise into a song; there were a couple of exceptions particularly when the whole stadium stood up cos they hate Palace and in the end a lot of nervous tension in the crowd...did that transfer onto the pitch?
There must be 3/4 choirs trying to get things going in the North but it just didn't work last night.
OMG we might need a drum!!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If the North Stand sat silently reading Homes and Gardens for the entire match, you still couldn't blame them for the performance last night!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So many chants from the North Stand are being sung too quickly , slowed down to normal pace they would sound immense plus the fact it would end the periods of silence in between songs.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I have been informed that the Brighton Fans were so noisy last night you could only just hear the commentary on Radio 5. Must be true because the guy that told me is a Palace fan.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

:fishing:

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
The big stand to the left of us was pretty deafening early on

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Look the atmos was quality. Ok Palace were quiet in the first half and we died down in the 2nd. That's football. Most grounds in the country could only dream of generating noise like that, even our matches at smellhurst have alot of noise. Other clubs don't have that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports