Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
By the way, Palace fans: make sure you tell Dougie to nominate Glenn as penalty taker. He's BRILLIANT at scoring from the spot. Honestly :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The great thing is if you are Palace is that you can pay 3/4 thousand a week more for a player over 3 years than your rivals because in a couple of years you can go into administration again owing everyone money.

its simples innit:thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
To be fair Edna, i think Murray was ok at Penalties till his knees went. Sad though it is, we can't accept pensioner passes on the Gus Bus :albion1::albion2::albion1:

Taylor33

Feb 27, 2011
Patcham
haha definatly should ge fake 50's and wave them at murray at palace away and home next season, clearly a gready ****! In gus we trust im sure we will finish above palace next season! Looking forward too see who else we sign, ring on spurs for the 1st game!!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Clearly not, because you see, we have the better...

Stadium... check
More fans than you now....check
Manager..... check

So, I would argue he has/is/might run to you for his final few seasons (hernia permitting) for the money not status you deluded fool.

:lol: Oh the Irony. There's a reason you're called Brighton and Deluded Albion F.C...

Murray is a perfect example of this :) Everyone else, bar yourselves it seems, still knows you are just "little old Brighton, bless 'em, come to have another crack at Championship survival". No matter how many thousand Brighton based Chelsea/Arsenal/Man Utd/Liverpool fans are going to fill your new stadium.

Hills

Feb 2, 2009
:lol: Oh the Irony. There's a reason you're called Brighton and Deluded Albion F.C...

Murray is a perfect example of this :) Everyone else, bar yourselves it seems, still knows you are just "little old Brighton, bless 'em, come to have another crack at Championship survival". No matter how many thousand Brighton based Chelsea/Arsenal/Man Utd/Liverpool fans are going to fill your new stadium.

The thing about that though knobhead, is we would rather sit in a stadium full of new generation Brighton fans than a half empty shit hole full of pikeys!

Now do us all a favour and f*** off!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Not at all and using the "Championship survival" card is f*cking rich coming from you!!! :lol:

Murray has been a want away soul since the day he arrived, so he is not a good example I am afraid and up until last season that he came good under Poyet, we play decent passing football now, he wont be so good playing for you donkeys mark my words....

Has Murray played his last game for the Albion ?

Last edited:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
The thing about that though knobhead, is we would rather sit in a stadium full of new generation Brighton fans than a half empty shit hole full of pikeys!Now do us all a favour and f*** off!
I hope you're not being serious?? I couldn't think of anything worse than 'sitting' next to a plastic 'Premiership' fan who hasn't a clue who our right back is, but is rather impressed by the padded seats.

Strange bunch.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I hope you're not being serious?? I couldn't think of anything worse than 'sitting' next to a plastic 'Premiership' fan who hasn't a clue who our right back is, but is rather impressed by the padded seats.

Strange bunch.

Yes, you know only too well I guess, if you look at your attendances over the last 4 or 5 years you have lost most of if not all of your "plastic fans" haven't you :lol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Not at all and using the "Championship survival" card is f*cking rich coming from you!!! :lol:

Murray has been a want away soul since the day he arrived, so he is not a good example I am afraid and up until last season that he came good under Poyet, we play decent passing football now, he wont be so good playing for you donkeys mark my words....

Has Murray played his last game for the Albion ?
I think it's something like 35 consecutive years that Palace have been in the top 2 divisions? Would you like us to tell you how it's done?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Yes, you know only too well I guess as if you look at your attendances over the last 4 or 5 years you have lost all most all your "plastic fans" haven't you :lol:

And the atmosphere over the last 2 season's has improved hugely :) You'll see next season. Bring your cameras ;)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I bet even a pikey could spot the pattern here...

2009-10 Coca-Cola League Championship 14,945
2008-09 Coca-Cola League Championship 15,220
2007-08 Coca-Cola League Championship 16,030
2006-07 Coca-Cola League Championship 17,541
2005-06 Coca-Cola League Championship 19,457
2004-05 Barclays Premiership 24,108

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
looks like a lovely team to join, i read today their player of the year Nathaniel Clyne decided not to bother showing up for collection of the award.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Yes 12,000 nigels bobbing up and down singing "glad all over"... yeah sure going to rush and find that camera :rolleyes:

Yes, that's exactly it...

No doubt you'll be trying to copy us soon :)

Anyway, Murray, is he any good, i've never heard of him before?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Strange bunch.

Unbelievable remark seeing as a huge proportion of your paltry 12k fanbase are Chelsea and Arsenal fans who have been priced out of watching Premier League Football. Without them you probably wouldn't have sold half of your impressive 7k season tickets.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think it's something like 35 consecutive years that Palace have been in the top 2 divisions? Would you like us to tell you how it's done?

Apparently by defrauding charities amongst other things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here