Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Murray signs for palace

D

Deleted member 18477

fair enough. he was a free agent after all. hes from up north so hes not going to give 2 shits about 'our' rivalry, hes only in it for the money.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
did not see this one coming.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My Son is at the Pilarse Players Awards Dinner tonight and sent me a text saying Murray was there. Seriously doubt it, little monkey!!!!

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Could'nt care less, our club is going places and will be signing some quality players Hoskins is just the first.

He never settled and Gus got the best out of him last season so will be interesting to see how much Gus aided his game now he's gone.

Just as likely to be sent off against us next season as score

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Is sending £1.50 in 5p pieces the cheapest way of providing him with the necessary 30 pieces of silver?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Personally, if I was him, taking away any blue-and-white tinted specs, I'd have signed for Southampton. Almost certainly the team with the most potential out of the lot, and I imagine he would have got game time with them, with Barnard's year uncertain next year.

Oh well.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Last big contract, Palace have given him what he wants I would guess...whats the issue?

Have faith in Poyet....Albion will be still here in 20 years...where will Murray be?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So they signed him on a 'free'.

They've been done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here