Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Tourist Information.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
two weeks until me and my boy (7) come over for a few weeks. As some of you know he has Aspergers and we have had a whole lot of trouble with him refusing to come and getting anxious and upset by the mere mention of our trip.

The good news is that over this weekend he has opened his mind to the idea and becoming very excited about certain aspects of the trip. Mainly the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum, The Tower of London, Stone Henge and seeing The Albion. We leave on New Years Eve and I am keen to keep the excitement going until then.

So I am turning to NSC for ideas of things to do and see in Brighton and London (maybe a little further afield) that I can keep up his enthusiasm with.

two weeks until me and my boy (7) come over for a few weeks. As some of you know he has Aspergers and we have had a whole lot of trouble with him refusing to come and getting anxious and upset by the mere mention of our trip.

The good news is that over this weekend he has opened his mind to the idea and becoming very excited about certain aspects of the trip. Mainly the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum, The Tower of London, Stone Henge and seeing The Albion. We leave on New Years Eve and I am keen to keep the excitement going until then.

So I am turning to NSC for ideas of things to do and see in Brighton and London (maybe a little further afield) that I can keep up his enthusiasm with.

What are his particular interests ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What are his particular interests ?

Loves dinosaurs and most animals, very interested in the history of England, i think the age of everything is going to blow his mind!

Nothing too gory or scary.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Castles - suggest Leeds or Bodiam as nearest that are good - you could combine Bodiam with Battle and 1066 etc

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Most of it was built in the 19th century except the central keep; it's all done up like a theme park and it's £25 to get in.

excellent reasons! it is not making the list.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
The Science museum in London, loads of hands on stuff

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Thanks Chaps

This is making me realise how many things I never went to see when I lived in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here