Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC on Xenforo

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
And will I avoid relegation on 38 points? ???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think I like it. Others have asked, so just adding to show popularity - being able to view more threads/posts per page would be good. :thumbsup:

Ooh, while typing this it came up with a 'new messages have been posted' message and let me view them without losing my draft. That could get unweildy on match threads, but will be great everywhere else.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looking good

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Apologies if been asked before - over a hundred posts on this thread before this version broke through to my laptop! - but can the avatars be returned to their original format, or are they only going to be circular now?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm sure you've had a very long and stressful day @Bozza. Everybody's back on, telling everyone else they're wrong, winding one another up and generally posting total bollocks as is the tradition of NSC. Go and have a seriously well earned beer, a delivered curry and put your feet up.

Anyone who is still whining tomorrow morning may have a point or, more likely, will be a natural whinger. You can decide which tomorrow :bowdown:

(Just seen the old emojis are still there)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Ooh, 5 trophies. I'm going to have to put up a shelf for them.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Apologies if been asked before - over a hundred posts on this thread before this version broke through to my laptop! - but can the avatars be returned to their original format, or are they only going to be circular now?
I guess I'll get no answers until this post becomes visible to other users? Oh well, here comes my second post on the new system.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I guess I'll get no answers until this post becomes visible to other users? Oh well, here comes my second post on the new system.
It had appeared.

Sorry...

1. I was trying to wolf back some dinner.
2. I'm not prioritising look and feel stuff right now.

But, I've made a tweak which should make them square again. People might want to re-upload them to make them look nicer on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here