NSC Official Meet Up Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You are one wild animal:ohmy:
Can't believe you jacked over the sheets dear o dear and even her mum and moi came in to check out your filthy act.:shootself

You have no shame do you:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Well, the least said about Sat night the better. Didn't leave her house til this morning!

My mates all loved your finger-wagging dance in the Event
:lolol: :lolol: I remember f all and gather i never came off the dance floor.:drink:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Intended staying for an hour - but was there til thrown out of the Albert. A great night, roll on the next one.

A big cheers to Safeway for organising, and also for Dover for letting me crash on his sofa, even though I couldn't work out how the sofa bed bit worked.

Hi to everyone I met, although unfortunately, the effects of the cider means I can't remember much.

:drink:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
yep a big cheers to Safeway for organizing - and also to those who have abstained from publishing photos of me :lol: :angel:

Glad we finally decided to come along!! :clap: :drink:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
tedebear said:
yep a big cheers to Safeway for organizing - and also to those who have abstained from publishing photos of me :lol: :angel:

Glad we finally decided to come along!! :clap: :drink:

Don't worry, pictures are coming!!:p

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I actually posed for 1 pic with 2 other people but i cant remember who the 2 other people were or who took the pic... I'm slightly worried...

:ohmy:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Trigger said:
I actually posed for 1 pic with 2 other people but i cant remember who the 2 other people were or who took the pic... I'm slightly worried...

:ohmy:

I have the same problem! I have a picture on my camera of me with people that I don't recognise, or know who I gave my camera to to take it!???

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
jonnyboylennon said:
I also had an enjoyable evening.

Me too, I bet you're glad you came after all.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
nONE OF ME PLEASE - yOU KNOW WHY (Pesky caps lock). Feel free to show them on the other place Hilton (you know what I am talking about and why)!

You won't find yourself in any of mine BB. I had to bin about 25 of 'em on discovering you'd snuck into range somehow!! ;)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports