Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Official Meet Up Thread

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
was the lovely girl who bought the tray of beers (Becks?) the same one that....oh nevermind ;)

Thanks for the beer btw!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, thanks for the beer even though some twat knocked most of them over.

Yes, that was indeed me. Luckily I quickly shifted the blame to lennon. he he.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
I don't remember much from the standard, except Artois saying he loved me several times...

Oh and a tray of Becks flying everywhere. :lolol:

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
What a great night! I had a fab time & it was great to meet everyone, especially my fellow Daft Bints. I'm amazed that Berkshire can remember me, he was absolutely sozzled when I met him. Thanks also to Roz for the photo, Emily has seen it & thinks I look great. Last but not least, an extra big hug & thanks to Safeway for organising it all :wave:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hilton said:
I do! All my pictures are too large for here by about 30kb.

How big are they? 130k?

If so I'm sure the limit can be slightly altered. The whole point is to allow people to post meet-up pics.

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Jim Byrne said:
suprmr night, great fun. top marks for safeway for organising such a bash :)

pleasantly surprised that so far i have only appeared lingering in the background of one pic! particular moments that made made it a cracking night include. . .

Seagullible telling me some of my saves from the second half of the NSC Albion v Fulham match were "premiership class" kind words but too generous i'm sure!

Watching the '83 cup final for the first time, and Dave The Gaffer for talking me through player, moment, and "You Dirty ****!!" shouts after every dodgy wilkins challenge :)

Giblet (sorry dude but you'll always be giblet to me) staggering around introducing me to random people and nearly falling out the window whislt hurling plants at people! :jester:

Locky (i think, if its not then humble apologies!) for not beeing too bothered by me spilling a pint overs his shoes!

artois and safeway for being . . .well. . . . artois and safeway!

and the random quote of the evening award goes to Trotster for this lil gem whilst walking down towards the club . . "Why are you dressed like a bouncer ? " i didnt realise i was ???

Top night alround :clap2:

Yes they were my shoes and no problem mate.................pleased to meet you.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
RoyalAli said:
Great to finally meet all of you that I hadn't met before (most of you)
Cheers everybody!

yeah well done to you mate, sorry if I blabbered on about crap towards the end of the night...I seem to remember patting you on the back about a thousand times :lolol:

Glad to see you there and not shy away like Dwayne for example :p

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
RoyalAli said:
Great to finally meet all of you that I hadn't met before (most of you)
Cheers everybody!

I seem to remember singing something to you about your stripes being the wrong way round or something....

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Beach Hut said:
Biscuit was hilariously pissed - leaning out the window singing "Swing low, sweet chariot" and nearly fell out !

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Sweet mother mary....I remember summin to do with a plant pot aswell?

Sorry I snuck off so early people, I'd brought a couple of outsiders along and they got rather scared when I told them it was an internet meet up. Fang, thankyou for the JD and Coke, I'll return the favour someday. :drink: Maybe. Beefy, I've never seen you so drunk man, thankyou for attempting to pull the nuns in the Event for me (How the hell did Giblet get in there btw?) but I think I rather ruined it when I kept putting her hand on my crotch. The only telephone numbers I managed to get were from on the walls of the inside of the cubicle in the ladies toilets, now I've got some deranged transsexual texting me insessantly saying how it's God, Jesus and Mary's will to look down on small-minded people who make fun of cross dressers like me. Ah well.

And why is it whenever we have these meet ups I end up in bed with Berkshire? :lol: We have to stop doing this!

(if it's any consolation, her mum fancied you)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Yeah what is it with my trips to brighton and sharing grrrrrrrrrrrr.:nono:

Her mum loves me:lolol: must of been me dancing in her kitchen with my boxers on:drink: :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here