Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC New Format vs. NSC Classic. Which version are you using?

Which version of NSC are you using?

• New format

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • NSC Classic

Votes: 38 39.6%
  • I've no idea what you're talking about

Votes: 16 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So when will the Classic format bite the dust?:(

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So one week on, how many have changed their settings back to the Classic NSC format? I tried the new version again the other day but have come back to Classic once more. I still struggle to see how anyone can claim the new version is cleaner and crisper?

:shrug:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
So one week on, how many have changed their settings back to the Classic NSC format? I tried the new version again the other day but have come back to Classic once more. I still struggle to see how anyone can claim the new version is cleaner and crisper?

:shrug:
yawn!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Anyone else finding that they can't look at this site as long with the new style as before because it's not as reader friendly on the eyes?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's very loud, I can't be sure if its blue and white or whether it's white and blue.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Being a grumpy middle-aged man, I too preferred Classic. I'm sure I'll rapidly get used to New. However, I doubt I'll ever get used to the yoof wearing their jeans under their arses. Just saying.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Being a grumpy middle-aged man, I too preferred Classic. I'm sure I'll rapidly get used to New. However, I doubt I'll ever get used to the yoof wearing their jeans under their arses. Just saying.

Don't forget the obligatory iPhone with cracked screen in the saggy back pocket.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What a quandary

Don't like new look, but back button now works and don't have to edit images to make them appear

Oh well, onwards and upwards

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The new format is horrible. Classic was great to read because the colours were all nice and neutral, this isn't very work friendly.

If NSC was a book, this would be the children's version with thick cardboard pages.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Out of interest, I wonder if there was any actual reason to change it in the first place. I'm all for changes if they need to be made, but change for change sake ............... well, after a lifetime in the public services, I've seen far too much of that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here