NSC kickabout Friday 8pm Downlands School, Hassocks

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Little Rich said:
I know how you feel Richie but with less than 11 days until the game we (the REMF team) all need to make that extra effort to make as many training sessions as possible.

The palace will be so up for winning it this year we can't let everybody down because so far we as a unit haven't shown anywhere near the level of preformance required.

Saturdays game against NSC was a joke, we make them look much, much better then they were.

If we don't get a grip on this now we may as well just hand over the trophy.

As a player who played against you I agree.

As soon as we started playing with sense and playing it along the floor instead of in the air we gave your defence more trouble than we should have.

I know we made a joke of it but you cant really play as a team if the defence is moaning at the midfield all game - it makes the midfield less likely to want to change.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
I do actually like Sarah. She added me on MySpace, does that mean she wants a bit of me?

Yes it does. I suggest you finger blast her.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
should be able to make this one, as long asd there are no last minute hassocks fixtures changes

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Scotty Mac said:
should be able to make this one, as long asd there are no last minute hassocks fixtures changes

You're on our team. I love you:love:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Kinky Gerbils said:
As a player who played against you I agree.

As soon as we started playing with sense and playing it along the floor instead of in the air we gave your defence more trouble than we should have.

I know we made a joke of it but you cant really play as a team if the defence is moaning at the midfield all game - it makes the midfield less likely to want to change.

I wasn't moaning at the midfield.

I don't think being negative during a game helps anyone. I think there was a slight problem in that towards the end of the game your team were leaving a lot in quite advanced positions while both our full backs were pushing on. At times Rich and I were marking three or four players but it was not a case of anyone losing their man, more their man not getting back.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Richie Morris said:

I don't think being negative during a game helps anyone. I think there was a slight problem in that towards the end of the game your team were leaving a lot in quite advanced positions while both our full backs were pushing on. At times Rich and I were marking three or four players but it was not a case of anyone losing their man, more their man not getting back.

Your right winger kept having a go at rumble, asking him why he was so far up the pitch when he was supposed to be a fullback.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
¡Cereal Killer! said:
Yeah go on then.

Is anyone going to get the train up there? how easy is it to get to from Hassocks station?

Easy. I done it everyday for 5 years.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Richie Morris said:

I think it was more aimed at the other Rich in your defence. I went up for 5 or 6 corners and I think 4 of the times he was moaning at at least one of the midfield. Made me laugh that he was telling people to mark up (I think) and yet was give me a 5 or 6 yard headstart.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Da Man Clay said:
I think it was more aimed at the other Rich in your defence. I went up for 5 or 6 corners and I think 4 of the times he was moaning at at least one of the midfield. Made me laugh that he was telling people to mark up (I think) and yet was give me a 5 or 6 yard headstart.

Too many Rich's...

Not as bad as last season when all three of us were in defence at one point.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Da Man Clay said:

No offence Chris, but he could probably afford to!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports