Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC kickabout Friday 8pm Downlands School, Hassocks

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
ginadim said:
Yes, but he was supposed to be visiting me in Cardiff. Typical bloke, choosing football over women :angry:

and your point is?:clap: :clap:

well done les remember the save chip campaign, its not needed for you at least.

save les don't let gina win.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
pishhead said:
and your point is?:clap: :clap:

well done les remember the save chip campaign, its not needed for you at least.

save les don't let gina win.

I've had it with men, I'm becoming a lesbian.

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Richie Morris said:
How many of the REMF team will turn up? Not sure I fancy coming over from Hastings if two thirds of the team don't bother showing up.

I know how you feel Richie but with less than 11 days until the game we (the REMF team) all need to make that extra effort to make as many training sessions as possible.

The palace will be so up for winning it this year we can't let everybody down because so far we as a unit haven't shown anywhere near the level of preformance required.

Saturdays game against NSC was a joke, we make them look much, much better then they were.

If we don't get a grip on this now we may as well just hand over the trophy.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
How many of the REMF team will turn up? Not sure I fancy coming over from Hastings if two thirds of the team don't bother showing up.
As this will be our last session I will select the starting 11 from this Friday.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Little Rich said:
I know how you feel Richie but with less than 11 days until the game we (the REMF team) all need to make that extra effort to make as many training sessions as possible.

The palace will be so up for winning it this year we can't let everybody down because so far we as a unit haven't shown anywhere near the level of preformance required.

Saturdays game against NSC was a joke, we make them look much, much better then they were.

If we don't get a grip on this now we may as well just hand over the trophy.

:wave: Course you did, you were just casually letting us hit the woodwork 5 times.

Perhaps if you stopped arguing with each other...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here