Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Nsc itv7

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
50k game today and looking at some of those Leopardstown races if anyone gets all 7 then they deserve the jackpot even with the luckiest pin in the world.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't forget your selections for this coming week, more than likely 1 competition a day.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As the leagues reset for each month, are you accepting new members? I generally enter but hadn’t seen this thread before.

I rarely trouble the scorers, mind you!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As the leagues reset for each month, are you accepting new members? I generally enter but hadn’t seen this thread before.

I rarely trouble the scorers, mind you!

Not sure when the leagues are reset though off the top of my head I think it's actually once a year, the leagues just a incidental of the actual chance to bag the jackpot so more than welcome to join the league.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Bring the noise... This week is going to be epic.

Good luck everyone.

Happy Cheltmas.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
For those with Coral accounts, they are doing their Racing Super series every day of the festival - pick 7 horses to place, win share of 50k. Free to enter

Thanks for the reminder, I'd forgotten that one.

Over a dozen bets placed so far :eek:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Didn't realise until now there's actually a league of leagues running for Cheltenham so pull your socks up.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The overall Cheltenham festival winner had 17 winners, top NSC'er had 13 winners, not too shabby, well played Laura, another 100k round today.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
The overall Cheltenham festival winner had 17 winners, top NSC'er had 13 winners, not too shabby, well played Laura, another 100k round today.

Ooh, that's me! Well it isn't, that's my wife - I am banned from Sky Bet so use her account instead! 5 winners yesterday was my best result ever I think, back to normal today I expect.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
On again today. Just seen a number in the league placed all 7 on Saturday!

(Nearly) marvellous scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here