Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Nsc itv7

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Don't forget to do your selections for todays races.

I forgot ... Bit of a frantic day, spent an hour trying to open a Livescore account as they had a bet £10 get £70 free bet offer ..... After submitting an insane amount of ID check I ran everything through, made just shy of £50 profit ... Just got an email from them saying I'm not getting any more bonuses and I'm stake restricted ...

Very odd business model that :lolol:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
None. Do you do the Coral Racing Super Series? Pick 7 to place, £25k shared amongst the winners. Today there were only 2 people that won - £12.5k each! Lucky ********

I've missed out by the last race on that twice in the last few months. Well worth doing.

However, I did land the 3 or 4 goals thing that Hill's do twice last year (pick 6 games to have 3 or 4 goals) .. £200 in free bets each time ..

Which was nice

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I've missed out by the last race on that twice in the last few months. Well worth doing.

However, I did land the 3 or 4 goals thing that Hill's do twice last year (pick 6 games to have 3 or 4 goals) .. £200 in free bets each time ..

Which was nice

Anything for free! I won a few quid on it one week and have had 6 out of 7 several times. Been banned from Will Hill unfortunately!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Anything for free! I won a few quid on it one week and have had 6 out of 7 several times. Been banned from Will Hill unfortunately!

'gamble responsibly '

I've made a modest amount (£5k since last March) ... The bookies have no problem identifying people who are taking value ... You would think it would be easy to identify people who are getting in trouble.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
None. Do you do the Coral Racing Super Series? Pick 7 to place, £25k shared amongst the winners. Today there were only 2 people that won - £12.5k each! Lucky ********

No don't bet with them so not seen that before, I'll take a look at it thanks.

Next ITV7 1k game on Monday.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
2 people managed to pick all 7 winners yesterday,sadly for one of them they won diddlysquat as their tiebreaker question let them down.

For goodness sake always remember to do that bit of the game just in case the stars align and it's one of us that gets all the pins in the right place.

Next game is a 1k on Wednesday

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
2 people managed to pick all 7 winners yesterday,sadly for one of them they won diddlysquat as their tiebreaker question let them down.

For goodness sake always remember to do that bit of the game just in case the stars align and it's one of us that gets all the pins in the right place.

Next game is a 1k on Wednesday
Also do a 5p EW Accumulator in case they all place

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Don't forget to do your selections for todays 50k game

Thanks for the prompt

I'll try and to get back in behaving of doing this, lost interest in Sky bet after they stopped giving me any offers and stake restricted me on boosts.

Just remembered to reinstate them on my odds software as evidently I'm still eligible for their extra place places, which could be very handy when Cheltenham comes around. :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Unlucky yesterday for one of our NSC tipsters, 5 winners out of the 7, there's a 10k game today entries by 13.50.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
xxxx me,

Race 5 lost by a short head .... IF that the last race was to bring in a 50p 2550/1 accumulator, could have had a hefty lay bet on that.

Oh well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here