Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Issues??

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You lot should consider what they are saying - it is not a malicious message, it's a very important one.

Don't care, you hack NSC and you DIE and no I haven't got a sense of perspective. Go get 'em Obama!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I thought for a minute there that Bozza was having one of his bad days again! Or maybe even some palarse troll playing silly buggers. Seems ok again now though.

Sorry, Bozza.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
You lot should consider what they are saying - it is not a malicious message, it's a very important one.

Assad is not an arseole seemed to be the message to me. Don't agree with bombing Syria, but don't agree with what that message said either.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It is very important, namely that if you are going to go to the trouble of hacking international websites, at least double check your spelling and grammar, otherwise you look like the sequel to Four Lions...

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
as soon as the page has finished loading hit the escape key a few times and that stops the redirect kicking in

I had noticed the last few days when using safari at work that clicking the back button from a thread didnt take me back a page, it needed 2 clicks, dont know if this is related at all though

I've had that too on Safari, I've got no idea why it's happening, I'm reassured though that it's not just me :)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If you convert each letter into a number (A=1, B=2 etc) and multiply by 9, then convert back into letters, it spells.....

#FreeTheMajor

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You CAN NOT BE SYRIA'S!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's a limit to what I can see and do from work, but it's all a bit concerning...

1 rogue user with admin status, and 2 more in the queue awaiting authorisation - accounts now deleted.
1 dodgy plugin imported onto the site - plugin now deleted.
1 vBulletin notice put on the site - it was this that was diverting people to the Syrian site after the page loaded - now removed.

The concerning bit is how they got Admin status in the first place. As I say, I'm at work, so I'm somewhat hand-tied, which means it could happen again any time. Alternatively it may not...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
That was..... interesting......

What did it actually say - I killed the page too fast to read it when it popped up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here