Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Help required. DVD covers...

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Great stuff - and COYC ref!

Plenty of highly talented graphic designers on here who I'm sure could assist you in coming up with the killer cover with a fresh pair of third-party eyes. For starters, I'm sure [MENTION=791]The Albion Roar[/MENTION] could point you in the right direction...

I wouldn't change too much with the first cover, given the option. Just the wording you and others have suggested, and perhaps make the sky a tad darker to give it a little more menace.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Could Gracie maybe have some gloves? She's going to risk getting a terrible splinter or two, from that rough wood.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The first one. Perhaps with just the arms and hands in the shot, with the young lady back in the shadows. Maybe the shot could show the hands really grasping/hanging ( white knuckles ) onto the bars.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Could Gracie maybe have some gloves? She's going to risk getting a terrible splinter or two, from that rough wood.

She gets a blanket!

ljq2.JPG

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Hasn't she thought of breaking that thin pallet wood with a punch or an elbow?

Surprised Charlie has become a prostitute. Must be mentally scarred from that night in Newhaven Tunnels and changed her name to Gracie and started a new life in Washington State. Good luck with the film. Any Seagulls references?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Hasn't she thought of breaking that thin pallet wood with a punch or an elbow?

Surprised Charlie has become a prostitute. Must be mentally scarred from that night in Newhaven Tunnels and changed her name to Gracie and started a new life in Washington State. Good luck with the film. Any Seagulls references?

Was tougher getting anything in to this one as it's set in Seattle and in a cage!

You'd be surprised re the cage. We (my 6'4 camera guy and me) both tried to kick our way out of it and couldn't.

People will clearly moan about it though!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Was tougher getting anything in to this one as it's set in Seattle and in a cage!

You'd be surprised re the cage. We (my 6'4 camera guy and me) both tried to kick our way out of it and couldn't.

You both escaped and left her there? You buggers. :wink:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Another vote for the first one, I feel it looks a lot more professional than the second, I love the innocent farm building look at the bottom as well, nothing more sinister than a quiet farm - something horrendous always goes down.

All in my humble opinion of course!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

AHHH. But did you urinate on the blanket, wrap it around the bars and then twist it until it broke the wood?

I'd be AWESOME in a horror movie situation, I'd just escape and go home. Would make for a crap film though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here