Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Is that part of their 12 days of Christmas recommendations? I was tempted by those little faux-Lego instruments and then saw the XX's Coexist album. I've not heard it and don't know if I even like them or not, but the thought of every single being on its own 7" gave me 4".

Billy Bragg did that in the 90s, I finally sold it last year. I was wholly tempted by the lovely album Breakup songs by Deerhoof when they re-released a special BOOK of FLEXIDISCS. Man, now I wish I went for it. There's a video of it somewhere.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Received! Double album! Gone to good lengths with the packaging, accidentally caught glimpse of the track listing on the back but only saw 2/3 names and don't know where/what they were really. Will review and post pics ASAP.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Mine has arrived! Thankyou Santa. Hopefully I'll get chance to review over the weekend, defo Monday if not. Of course I know who it's from but I'll open it up to others.

Talking of guessing, there are some CD's still to guess.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
in hindsight/ post ear, the one I sent out is pretty crap

I am in a different mindset now ........... i.e. I got pissed

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: NSC Secret Santa CD 2013

Santa has indeed visited me today. :clap2:

The cover is of a certain French winger in a Santa hat, and the tracklist looks rather promising. :thumbsup:

Some stuff I know (and love), some with which I'm not instantly familiar. I shall post a full review tomorrow, and identity-wise it seems to be either someone who has taken time to find out my musical tastes or someone with whom I have a good amount in common, musically speaking.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Delivered mine direct yesterday, no review currently. How many still yet to receive theirs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here