Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC arcade - knock yourself out

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I keep failing to register scores and keep being logged out after each game of Asteroids that I have played, I fear this is not a " Local Cookie Issue ". In days of yore I was a pub champion of Asteroids and had a trophy to prove it. Will persevere though in the hope that one of my scores winks into existance eventually ....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
oh dear, no score published again, then was logged out..... this can be ascertained by the legend " the administrator has disabled games for your usergroup"

Well, I'm getting peed off now, I don't want to play disabled games, I want Asteroids :(

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
oh dear, no score published again, then was logged out..... this can be ascertained by the legend " the administrator has disabled games for your usergroup"

Well, I'm getting peed off now, I don't want to play disabled games, I want Asteroids :(

What browser are you using? This happened to me with IE7 but Firefox 7 works OK.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry chaps - wee lad didn't go down until gone 9:30 (normally 7) so just bolted some food back and I'm off to bed. Knackered as a result of installing and tinkering with this until nearly 3am.

I'll get onto the logout issue and more games tomorrow all being well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What browser are you using? This happened to me with IE7 but Firefox 7 works OK.

I'm using IE7, however, should I have to change my browser in order to play a simplified 2D 1970's arcade game on a PC in 2011 ?:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here