Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Keeps logging me out and giving message

'The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup'

That would only happen if you were being logged out of NSC if, perhaps, you had some sort of local cookie issue.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just thought I'd pop this back up so you can see I'm top of snake lol

There was an addition that would have that marked in your details to the left of every post you make, but it wasn't looking quite right so I removed it in the wee early hours. I'll look at it again this evening.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Tried the Lunar Lander game in IE 7 (as I don't have Flash installed on Firefox at work) and after the game when the 'Submit Score' screen came up it logged me out of NSC and displayed the 'Score not submitted screen'.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've got up to second on Hexagon - think I'll turn my attentions to something else

Goodbye work productivity, you treated me so well

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll look at the score issue tonight and see if I can find a solution. Being an intermittent thing worries me though.

I'll also look to add to the games we have - I want Pacman and I'll look for a Galaga as requested.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I'll look at the score issue tonight and see if I can find a solution. Being an intermittent thing worries me though.

I'll also look to add to the games we have - I want Pacman and I'll look for a Galaga as requested.

Can I request Galaxian please? As I used to spend all my 20p's on that in the arcades *cough* years ago!!

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
:rolleyes:this is brilliant anyone with a laptop should take it to the amex and play in the concourse to piss off Sallys Pigtails‎, and her kids:shrug:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
That would only happen if you were being logged out of NSC if, perhaps, you had some sort of local cookie issue.

1275 in your first round in the tournament of snake. great effort! :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports