What age are you ?

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well it would be if the vast majority of 200 voters on NSC weren't completely honest. The only weird outliers I see are @kojak claiming to be under 16 (which, in itself is VERY weird), and @hans kraay fan club, @Mustafa II and @jcdenton08 claiming to be over 85 (although, in their defence, I could have been a bit more specific in the options :wink:)

And someone who claims to be 76-85

Well it may be even bigger if some people told the truth. I left the option for changing your vote :wink:

I'm hoping that when the students wake up it will drag the average down :thumbsup:
There’s definitely some creative accounting going on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bit of lying going on here I suspect:

1706566279287.png

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You're in control of your future. Work as hard or as little as you like. And it's on something you enjoy. I've got antiques jealousy.
Indeed and as many know here I was a quality manager for a well known large brewer I am data dumping all by knowledge and will now just enjoy a beer like many others 🍻

I should add I loved my job, spending most of my time talking about beer.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm very glad it was asked this year as I'm not long to move between bands.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
As expected it's an ageing squad. Where's the succession planning? I think we might need some South American wonderkids in sharpish.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
All these years I've been labouring under the misapprehension that I was conversing with other young cool kids :lolol:

One thing I don't understand is why NSC, being stocked with old codgers, is in thrall to the Leftist Tofu-Eating Wokerati. Are we about to experience a lurch to the right or is there something in the water?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With our age demographic, the only drugs problem NSC is likely to have is if our doctors don't prescribe enough of them.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Someone's got to say it, so it might as well be me.

Growing old is a bit of a bummer isn't it?
I guess it beats the alternative though.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Yeah, I'd hate it if we aged in reverse and I had to end my life by being sucked back up my mum's vagina.
It's not going to happen Sid. You can trust me on this one.

I think there may come a time where we have something like the carousel in Logan's Run, in which old people over 30 are encouraged to enter the carousel, not knowing their true fate.

Uh-oh, I'm thinking of Jenny Agutter again......now she was season defining. Loads of goals.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
It's not going to happen Sid. You can trust me on this one.

I think there may come a time where we have something like the carousel in Logan's Run, in which old people over 30 are encouraged to enter the carousel, not knowing their true fate.

Uh-oh, I'm thinking of Jenny Agutter again......now she was season defining. Loads of goals.
To you see this as a national policy, or just something Bozza might introduce for NSC posters to bring the average age down?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here