NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
IMG_0171.png

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
............about as much use and reliable as a GE Exit poll....... :laugh:

Well it would be if the vast majority of 200 voters on NSC weren't completely honest. The only weird outliers I see are @kojak claiming to be under 16 (which, in itself is VERY weird), and @hans kraay fan club, @Mustafa II and @jcdenton08 claiming to be over 85 (although, in their defence, I could have been a bit more specific in the options :wink:)

And someone who claims to be 76-85
Looking at the biggest group, it seems 1965 was a vintage year for NSC members

Well it may be even bigger if some people told the truth. I left the option for changing your vote :wink:

I'm hoping that when the students wake up it will drag the average down :thumbsup:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Well it would be if the vast majority of 200 voters on NSC weren't completely honest. The only weird outliers I see are @kojak claiming to be under 16, and @hans kraay fan club, @Mustafa II and @jcdenton08 claiming to be over 85 (although, in their defence, I could have been a bit more specific in the options :wink:)

And someone who claims to be 76-85

Well it may be even bigger if some people told the truth. I left the option for changing your vote :wink:

I'm hoping that when the students wake up it will drag the average down :thumbsup:
What's the point in lying about it? Come to think about, what's the point in lying about anything, unless you're Kyle Walker?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What's the point in lying about it? Come to think about, what's the point in lying about anything, unless you're Kyle Walker?

@jcdenton08 has done the honest thing (and it may well be my fault for the unclear options) only four to go :lolol:

I've been on here nearly half my life!

It only occured to me recently, I've been married for more of my life than I wasn't :down:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
56. And today I agreed early retirement with my employer. Will throw myself back into antiques having been a partner in a shop a few years ago.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Congratulations….you won’t regret it for a second!
I have been off for 2 years suffering from Fibromyalgia so been used to being at home. Company Salary Protection insurance is paying out. It's not that I'm unable to do stuff but Occupational Health won't allow me back.

Back working for myself but on a leisurely basis. Happy days.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Message boards are generally boomer watering holes. Younger gens don't like the hectoring and condescending attitudes that these forums become riddled with. It could also be Zoomers have the attention span of a goldfish.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
55 and when I started Teaching 21 years ago, I would have reached retirement age. Gove shoved the horizon another 10 years away. So it'll be 2034 before I start posting as frequently as some of the foggies on here.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I have been off for 2 years suffering from Fibromyalgia so been used to being at home. Company Salary Protection insurance is paying out. It's not that I'm unable to do stuff but Occupational Health won't allow me back.

Back working for myself but on a leisurely basis. Happy days.
You're in control of your future. Work as hard or as little as you like. And it's on something you enjoy. I've got antiques jealousy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here