Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NS toilets

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
yep and its f*cking disgusting... club really need to sort this out as it is totally unhygenic....

there are too few sinks and the dryers are in the wrong place. This is pretty simple and pretty cheap to resolve as would adding more urinals.

Modern football eh. I doubt I'd have EVER trusted using a sink with running water at the Goldstone after taking a leak.

And since when is adding additional sinks, driers and urinals (all suitably plumbed in) "simple and cheap" ? Where would all these new additional facilities go ?

We could lose a kiosk or two to make room I suppose, being as its borderline impossible to get served anyway.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Whilst on the topic, can everyone using WSU urinals aim a bit better please?

The amount of 'liquid' on the floor is beyond belief and to quote a famous album title, it is Slippery When Wet.

As you may be aware WSU is the retirement retreat of many former Goldstone North stalwarts who now, being of and beyond a certain age, tend to spray when urinating. It’s sll part of the natural life cycle and they should be applauded for managing to climb the steps up to WSU every game rather than criticised for a minor urinatory malfunction!

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
As you may be aware WSU is the retirement retreat of many former Goldstone North stalwarts who now, being of and beyond a certain age, tend to spray when urinating. It’s sll part of the natural life cycle and they should be applauded for managing to climb the steps up to WSU every game rather than criticised for a minor urinatory malfunction!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
yep and its f*cking disgusting... club really need to sort this out as it is totally unhygenic....

there are too few sinks and the dryers are in the wrong place. This is pretty simple and pretty cheap to resolve as would adding more urinals.

I think you may have missed my point although I did refer to limited facilities. I'm not actually sure more sinks or dryers would encourage more people to change their dirty habits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here