Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NS toilets

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I would say 98% of the time.

I found when mass urinal slashing takes place there are people so close you get a lot of hand splashing and when using the toilet generally you need to touch something, door or loo seat with the amount of P*SS and SH*T been in and around that area i just feel so much happy to wash my mitts as food tastes so much better without human excrement and ammonia on it.

I am not OCD but when it come to food and basic hygiene, it's a must IMO.

*Cue someone to come back with germs are good for you*

You’re definitely not OCD if it’s 98% not 100%

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I would say 98% of the time.

I found when mass urinal slashing takes place there are people so close you get a lot of hand splashing and when using the toilet generally you need to touch something, door or loo seat with the amount of P*SS and SH*T been in and around that area i just feel so much happy to wash my mitts as food tastes so much better without human excrement and ammonia on it.

I am not OCD but when it come to food and basic hygiene, it's a must IMO.

*Cue someone to come back with germs are good for you*

I can confirm Germs are very likely not good for you (though give it another 3 pints and I will probably view it all in a different light!! :lol: )

D

Deleted member 2719

[/B]

I can confirm Germs are very likely not good for you (though give it another 3 pints and I will probably view it all in a different light!! :lol: )

Yes there every chance i don't get w*n*erd enough nowadays!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In related news, they seem to have done away with the 20p turnstiles at the bogs at Brighton station. Leading to NS levels of queueing for the Gents there after the game on Monday.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I’m a bit disappointed that the old Goldstone urinals are not in the museum for everyone to use.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I really hate running to the ladies from C block if I've had a pre match pint or two.

Although gender neutral toilets work better for blokes in my opinion......

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
the NS needs more female toilets or maybe one of the male toilets could be made unisex?

perhaps we need a poll?
:tantrum:

I understand your point, but let me save you from the men's cubicles - unless you're wearing wellies. Not sure how so many people miss the loo, but they do!

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
In related news, they seem to have done away with the 20p turnstiles at the bogs at Brighton station. Leading to NS levels of queueing for the Gents there after the game on Monday.

So there are no toilets at Brighton station now?????

Not sure why I started this thread tbh, after recalling going to away matches (up North) with no facilities for ladies at all ... yeah, I'm a brat :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Not sure why I started this thread tbh, after recalling going to away matches (up North) with no facilities for ladies at all ... yeah, I'm a brat :)

it's not your fault ......all new stadia in OZ now must have equal amounts of ladies facilities , at least 2 infant changing rooms per cluster of bogs .....oh and 4 prayer rooms for our prayer fixated brothers ..........the days of a stinking ,raw , aggressive atmosphere at the football or any other event are long gone.....call me a dinosaur but recent concerts and sporting events i have been to have left me disenchanted at the creatures that westernised humans have become .......oh ,forgot to add that stadium policy is mid strength beer only ......yaaaaaawwwnnnn.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

awwhhh...?? my first like from a lady member since lady seagull was banned by her husband .....cheers darl/hun/lol....x

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A couple of seasons ago my dad came back to his seat after a toilet visit in the WSU having a right old chuckle. Apparently the bloke next to him at the urinal had taken his beer in there with him, and was gripping the plastic pint cup in his teeth while he did his business. All was well, until the plastic split, sending his pint all down the front of him and ending in a spectacular splashdown in the trough.

Wonder if that was anyone on here.

:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Um, the toilets are still there and in use. Only the turnstiles and the Pay On The Gate have disappeared. They've even decommissioned the change machine on the wall. That's one small step towards re-nationalisation of the railways :thumbsup:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Um, the toilets are still there and in use. Only the turnstiles and the Pay On The Gate have disappeared. They've even decommissioned the change machine on the wall. That's one small step towards re-nationalisation of the railways :thumbsup:

I misread your post ... I see now :thumbsup:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I remember going to Ninian Park a few years ago - on a cold day the amount of steam coming out of the open air uncovered toilets at the home end was unbelievable.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Can we assume that the vast majority of visitors to the gents at the AMEX can't be washing their hands as otherwise half time would need to be extended? In WSU I'm seeing lots of queues for the urinals but disproportionately less for the limited sinks and hand dryers.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Can we assume that the vast majority of visitors to the gents at the AMEX can't be washing their hands as otherwise half time would need to be extended? In WSU I'm seeing lots of queues for the urinals but disproportionately less for the limited sinks and hand dryers.

yep and its f*cking disgusting... club really need to sort this out as it is totally unhygenic....

there are too few sinks and the dryers are in the wrong place. This is pretty simple and pretty cheap to resolve as would adding more urinals.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
i think there are too many ladies in the WSU , someone needs to do a 'time and motions' study ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here