Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

now i don't normally like to rant or moan, BUT...

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Bit harsh on the curry sauce Barney. I like it. The worst thing at Jennys is the chips tbh. I actually thought your review was one of the most interesting things I've seen on here in a while.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Or just trot to express flame next door and they will delight you with a cheesy chips and 1000 island sauce that will simply melt in your mouth as you crassly attempt to march said food-stuff down into your already swollen gut

haha you know the score

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Gfc Gfc Gfc Gfc

Me and Conboy, we nearly charged, £4.50 for burger, chips and drink, because we missed "student meals" by 20 odd minutes!, we starrted to walk out and there serves us at student prices.

chick burger, chips, fanta ( was warm)

2 nifty

Jimmy Grimble

My dinner was beast, real beast. Served on a perfectly rounded plate i had layers of pasta finely decorated with butter, cheese and bacon. The combination was deadly, the bacon exqusitley divided so i had a segment in each mouthful. My stomach was delighted, growling with pleasure.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Bit harsh on the curry sauce Barney. I like it. The worst thing at Jennys is the chips tbh. I actually thought your review was one of the most interesting things I've seen on here in a while.

each to their own snoobs. i thought it had maybe too much ginger in it? i enjoyed the chips to be fair. and your praise means a lot to me. i put a lot of effort in hoping people would enjoy it and to be honest the stick i got to start with upset and disillusioned me.

Jimmy Grimble

Me and Conboy, we nearly charged, £4.50 for burger, chips and drink, because we missed "student meals" by 20 odd minutes!, we starrted to walk out and there serves us at student prices.

chick burger, chips, fanta ( was warm)

2 nifty

what a bargain and what an acting performence that was.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
My dinner was beast, real beast. Served on a perfectly rounded plate i had layers of pasta finely decorated with butter, cheese and bacon. The combination was deadly, the bacon exqusitley divided so i had a segment in each mouthful. My stomach was delighted, growling with pleasure.

sounds lovely. what type of pasta? i'm going to guess penne?

Jimmy Grimble

Im not happy, why is this in childish ramblings. Someone is on a vendetta against us.

I'm going to start a thread on GFC.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've PMed 3 of the main protagonists from this thread. Coming back from holiday I find the board full of your shit. Stop doing it now. Thanks.

Why the f*** is this in childish ramblings?

FFS, wait til some speccy scarf-wearing foetus eater posts tomorrow "oooh I'm cooking stewed peacock au vin tomorrow, how do I make it please" and will that get moved? Will it f***. What's childish about eating? Shall we eat our own faecial matter then you bastard sodding ****ing shitheads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here