Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Happy with that grinding out results and winding up other fans forums all good as far as I can see

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Poor second half performance against a team who we really should be putting away comfortably......

.....but right now I don't care :banana:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
These are the types of games which make a season. A draw was probably the fair result, but any team who wants a top 2 finish pulls it out the bag.

Roll on Friday!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
palace fans lol...

"Tonight has really ******* got to me. **** Forest! I hate Brighton, hate their fans, hate every ******* thing about them. They are still 3rd and Middlesborough play tomorrow. They are still 3rd favourites out of the top 3 but these 1 goal wins are doing my head in. **** Brighton."

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
My ability to back a winner in football betting is notoriously shocking..... £10 on a Boro win tomorrow night it is then :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just watching the Burnley Leeds highlights-Wood deliberately put that second header wide. ****ing Wayne kerr.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just watching the Burnley Leeds highlights-Wood deliberately put that second header wide. ****ing Wayne kerr.

Me too. It's the first time I've seen it and it makes Hemed's miss tonight look good.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Some of the quotes on there are ridiculous, what's wrong those 'people'.
At the moment they are ahead of us in league position and have a couple of seasons head start in recruitment (paid for by Sky money). A possible promotion for us will narrow the gap, we'll be able to spend the Sky cash, strengthen and possibly go past them.

So in answer to your question, fear is what is wrong with them.

:)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
palace fans lol...

"Tonight has really ******* got to me. **** Forest! I hate Brighton, hate their fans, hate every ******* thing about them. They are still 3rd and Middlesborough play tomorrow. They are still 3rd favourites out of the top 3 but these 1 goal wins are doing my head in. **** Brighton."
I really feel sorry for whoever that is, they are in the Premier League and have an FA Cup Final to look forward too FFS. What a reaction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here