Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Just got back from the game still slightly elated and mildly concussed after the last minute goal celebrations. I enjoyed 80% of it despite a poor second half and credit to Forest for upping their game and exploiting the gaps (however badly) as we pressed for a winner. At this stage of the season performance is secondary it's all about the points stupid!

I think Sidwell enjoyed our serenade at the end :D

This team has some serious fight and they've showed it all season. As I keep saying that is going to be so important from now on in

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I popped in to a sports bar at lunchtime here in Chicago to see if they could show the match and although the answer was no they were playing "ring of fire" and I knew from that minute we would win,
Having to wait til the 90th wasn't good for my heart though!!! :lolol:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
What a day, what a f*cking day. Stuff champions are made of that, team spirit never wavered and the lads kept fighting to the bitter end.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Lucky lucky Brighton - if Burnley was harsh on us, this was an undeserved win

We were excellent for the first 40 mins , should of finished the game off then . We were so much better than forest in the first half ,okay they were better in the second half , we were not as good but we were not lucky

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Honestly, I hated about 80% of tonight. If you are happy watching us play like that with so much now at stake, then good luck to you

In the few minutes after scoring an injury time winner, I really couldn't give a crap how the preceding 90mins went - you've won the game. I'll reflect on how lucky, undeserved it might have been later in the warm glow of nicking 3 points. You think you were the only one not happy with the performance? No, the reason you got so many replies is that you posted your grumpy nonsense within minutes of the final whistle, when every other person who loves football is still jumping around the room.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I really hope we don't get promoted on the final day at Middlesbrough if we play badly. I would LOB my season ticket on the pitch if we do.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just watching the Burnley Leeds highlights-Wood deliberately put that second header wide. ****ing Wayne kerr.

It really does look like it, doesn't it? The more I watch it, the more deliberate it seems. He definitely directs it wide of the goal.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Feedback from a Forest fan who was there :

U deserved it over 90 but we were unlucky to lose on second half display. We're on an awful run with injuries ffp & poor ownership. Starting with ward up front on his own was ridiculous. Good luck for rest of season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here