Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nothing against McNulty, but why does everyone on here rave about him so much???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Song for Jimmy, some of the old farts might know this one.

Jimmy Mac

1st song that sprung into my mind to and would be an excellent choice as we wait for him to get back into the 1st team full time

Jimmy, Jimmy, oh Jimmy Mack, when are you coming back?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
1st song that sprung into my mind to and would be an excellent choice as we wait for him to get back into the 1st team full time

Yep, bit late now though ! Still, welcome back James !

brightonbluenose

May 6, 2006
Just can't figure it out... He only played 5 games for the Albion, during which 11 goals were conceded. I know he's gone through hell having his kidney removed and we should all support him, but is there any other reason that people on here rave about him so much?

Still glad to have him back on the pitch though as he does look a good player.

:albion2:

Errrrrrrrrrrr..............haven't you answered your own question??!!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
McNulty was showing exactly why we paid a hefty fee for him before his freak injury. I hope it doesn't damage him psychologically, but hopefully he will come back the player he was before the injury as I could see him going onto great things with us.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just can't figure it out... He only played 5 games for the Albion, during which 11 goals were conceded. I know he's gone through hell having his kidney removed and we should all support him, but is there any other reason that people on here rave about him so much?

Still glad to have him back on the pitch though as he does look a good player.

:albion2:

You have answered the question yourself

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Change the "when are you coming back?" to "he is our left back" - & all's well that ends well. :thumbsup:

B45YUN1

Sep 25, 2008
everytime mcnulty came to the ground after his injury he would stop and talk to me no matter what he is doing or where he was going, he'd tell me about the injury, recovery, what he thinks of brighton and all that and then leave me and have the same conversation with someone else...

LEGEND

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Also, after the game today his dad was handing out some of his training jumpers, my little cousin got one.

His dad said that jim got some at ht and told him to hand them out to the crowd. Quality bloke and a fantastic player.

says it all

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The man had an injury so bad he was bleeding from every orifice and lost a major organ and still didn't need a stretcher.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Jimmy,jimmy, oh Jimmy Mack, its great to have you back,
Jimmy,Jimmy, oh Jimmy Mack,give us the good days back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here