Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nothing against McNulty, but why does everyone on here rave about him so much???

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
Bring on the Motown!.... I for one will be screaming my lungs out to Jimmy Mac.
Quality player.... great on the ball.... excellent commitment... top bloke.
Could be even more interesting if Slade converts him to a left winger and brings Jake Wright in at left back.... what a partnership that could be.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
I too thought of the Motown classic when thinking of a chant. Showing my age.

Might be a bit sick and too close to the mark, but he (& you all) may be able to see the funny side:-

Jimmy, Jimmy, oh Jimmy Mack, he wants his kidney back?

In answer to the original thread question, there was one moment in an evening game (can't remember who against) where he picked up the ball deep in our half, proceeded to "glide" forward deep into the opposition half and play a simple but effective pass just outside their area......something I hadn't seen from an Albion defender since Lawrenson.

So glad he's on the come back trail.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
looked fine yesterday when he came on as a sub in the 2nd half.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Just can't figure it out... He only played 5 games for the Albion, during which 11 goals were conceded. I know he's gone through hell having his kidney removed and we should all support him, but is there any other reason that people on here rave about him so much?

Still glad to have him back on the pitch though as he does look a good player.

:albion2:

It looks like I'm the only one who's going to agree with you. Sure, he looks a pretty good player. He certainly had a good game at Millwall. At Withdean he looked a tad vulnerable at times but still an improvement on what we had before. So, yes - good player, decent acquisition, but he's only played a handful of games for us and I think the people who are according him near-legend status are getting a bit ahead of themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here