[Football] Norwich vs United

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Although I think Maguire is overrated he doesn't come across as a Billy Big Balls does he?

No, but anatomically his head is several sizes too large for his body, so technically he’s a Billy Big Heid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
They will go down but great credit to Norwich. Not one big signing and have played attractive football At least they will have money in bank

Credit for thinking 20m would be enough investment for a top 10 finish and that Farke would show us how Hughton should have done it? Yea no :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only way Maguire will look mobile on Tuesday is if we start Murray.

Maupay and Connolly ought to be able to tear him a new one.

13-10 to the good guys, no second half goals.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Finally we're getting noticed by the big 6 fans

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So is the Norwich guy suspended or not? Read about 4 different theories just on this thread :lol:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Wow, very interesting reading from the Utd fans there. Shows how far we’ve come with Potter, no one feared us like this last season.

Look at the comments:

Do Brighton sit back against big teams. The few times I've watched them against big opposition's they played fearlessly, passing the ball around and came to play..

Potter has a good philoshopy...He likes to move it about no matter who they're playing

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Man U fans should be worried about Brighton. They are capable of tearing us a new one when they perform to the best of thier ability but they are really are still inconsistent and we are capable of getting something from this match. Norwich looked good in spells today, there is plenty of encouragement to be gained by United lacklustre performance but there is no guarantee which Man U will turn up. To their credit United supporters realise this, much more realistic than Arsenal supporters TBH.:rock:

Jimmy Grimble

Haven’t read their forum but I hope their previous two visits to The Amex are weighing on their minds slightly. A third visit without beating us and we’re moving firmly into bogey ground territory.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Haven’t read their forum but I hope their previous two visits to The Amex are weighing on their minds slightly. A third visit without beating us and we’re moving firmly into bogey ground territory.

It's quite amazing isn't it. Them and Arsenal - two teams I've disliked intensely ever since I've been interested in football (47 years give or take) - and we have them both worried and on the ropes. Never thought I'd see this.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This was the perfect outcome - extra time. Man Utd jaded and now one eye on Wembley, Norwich jaded and FA Cup run over, players now thinking about where they'll be next season.

Us - rested up. Bring them both on!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It's quite amazing isn't it. Them and Arsenal - two teams I've disliked intensely ever since I've been interested in football (47 years give or take) - and we have them both worried and on the ropes. Never thought I'd see this.

The Potter effect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports