Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich vs United

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Another half an hour for them to get tired! Very good.

If we’re up for it on Tuesday I can see us coming away with at least a point. We’re more than capable.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant save by Krul.

I think it’s a real shame that we didn’t try and keep Krull and let him compete with Stockdale and Ryan rather than making them first choice by default

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
That's got to hurt Norwich... Maguire doing a poor impersonation of Dunk for the goal though.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I think it’s a real shame that we didn’t try and keep Krull and let him compete with Stockdale and Ryan rather than making them first choice by default

He wanted guaranteed first team football something we couldnt provide so cant see how we could have kept him without sacking off Ryan.

Also he was great providing that backup year for just the one year that he was happy doing that.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Shame I was hoping for a Norwich win to keep their minds elsewhere but at least Man United have had to work hard for 120 minutes. Let’s hope they are really knackered for Tuesday

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
They will go down but great credit to Norwich. Not one big signing and have played attractive football At least they will have money in bank

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Although I think Maguire is overrated he doesn't come across as a Billy Big Balls does he?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They will go down but great credit to Norwich. Not one big signing and have played attractive football At least they will have money in bank

I doubt it most of the Premier League money this season is being used to pay off debts and try and make them solvent again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here