Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich vs United

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It's quite amazing isn't it. Them and Arsenal - two teams I've disliked intensely ever since I've been interested in football (47 years give or take) - and we have them both worried and on the ropes. Never thought I'd see this.

Its easy to forget how far we've come, but you're totally right. If someone had said we'd be arsenal's bogey team 10 years down the line back in the last few seasons of Withdean, and teams like United and their fans would be worried about our style of play, I'd have laughed all the way home

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Not trying to put a damper on things but Utd absolutely tonked us at Old Trafford.

Yes, I hope Connolly and Maupay will give their centre halves a tough time, but our centre halves couldn’t cope with Rashford, Martial and James.

Utd must be pretty knackered so hopefully they will have slowed down a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They ARE nervous about this game, how refreshing. Let’s hope we continue playing well and Lamptey and MacAllister play the full game. Really looking forward to this game

After two successive losses at The Amex I’d imagine they are.

Also looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
"Live round the corner.
You only live round the corner".
Reading the red cafe. Someone brought up a good point about whether we would rest Dunk incase he got a yellow and banned for Norwich next Saturday. Personally, I think we have enough centre backs to risk a yellow in this one and hope that he doesn't.
Actually, the hope would be he goes yellow free for the rest of the season.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Reading the red cafe. Someone brought up a good point about whether we would rest Dunk incase he got a yellow and banned for Norwich next Saturday. Personally, I think we have enough centre backs to risk a yellow in this one and hope that he doesn't.
Actually, the hope would be he goes yellow free for the rest of the season.

I don't want to tempt fate but I'm sure Dunk has done this before where he was a yellow away from a ban and then went on a long run of games without a yellow in sight :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here