Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich & Swansea Coming in for Bridcutt

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Or leaves them with high wages and players that they can't sell if their form drops in a years time. They want 10m for Zaha, he is good but f*ck me he isn't that good.

Don't forget this is the club that couldn't afford to pay St Johns not so long ago. They don't know how to run a market stall in their cockney wannabe dream land.

(We did extend Bennets contract if you remember... but still sold him, same will happen with Zaha in time).

True but it has killed of any speculation and risk of unsettling Haha. Untill the club gets a grip managers will continue to take the piss with silly offers because it worked in the past. We dont play at Withdean any more so we should start acting like we are playing in a 20k+ full house stadium in the top half of the championship. If the club is ambitious it needs to be sending out this message a bit more, it would help reasure players that are here and those that may think of coming here.

But according to the douchebag fucktards on NSC I am just trolling when I post stuff like this, pfffft,

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
True but it has killed of any speculation and risk of unsettling Haha. Untill the club gets a grip managers will continue to take the piss with silly offers because it worked in the past. We dont play at Withdean any more so we should start acting like we are playing in a 20k+ full house stadium in the top half of the championship. If the club is ambitious it needs to be sending out this message a bit more, it would help reasure players that are here and those that may think of coming here.

But according to the douchebag fucktards on NSC I am just trolling when I post stuff like this, pfffft,

zzzzzzzzz

BrightonCanary

Jan 28, 2011
No talk at all our end of going in for him so wouldn't worry too much. We need defenders/striker anyway, so with Hoolahan, Surman, Johnson, Fox, Crofts, Lappin, Pilkington and Bennet already competing for midfield places, would be very surprised if there is any truth in this.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
No talk at all our end of going in for him so wouldn't worry too much. We need defenders/striker anyway, so with Hoolahan, Surman, Johnson, Fox, Crofts, Lappin, Pilkington and Bennet already competing for midfield places, would be very surprised if there is any truth in this.

Thanks, can we please stop this NOW!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I've never heard of Lappin, but none of the others are anything at all like Bridcutt. Crofts plays in the same position (i.e. centre midfield) but is still a very different midfielder suited to an entirely different role.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not that I want him to leave but if he did could we replace him with Jara Reyes who apparently prefers midfield to full back. Would we (a) be better off on the field (b) be better off financially and makea profit.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I agree with Looney........................................,

did I just write that?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Personally, I think this was all agent talk with the agent seeing what happened last year with Benno he was hoping he would get himself a cut of a smilar sort of deal with Bridcutt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here