Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich lowlights now up on BBC

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester

edit: what the f*** is smith doing?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It was all quite bad, not just that goal which was comically bad.

Just a note, because Dickinson gets my goat that he doesnt get in the box like a goal poacher. Look at Tunnicliffe for the goal, thats where Dickinson should be, not both our centre backs. Anyway, Tunnicliffe was there to poach home, so it doesnt matter

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
elphics own goal was FLAIR

Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington
Shocking just basic defending needed can we get any worse roll on Rushden and Diamonds cant go as got to work but got a bad feeling about match probably going to piss down and can see them getting a result hope not looks like forster probably not playing so leaves Liam 'i keep falling over' Dickinson and Craig 'cant hit a barn door' Davies upfront :facepalm:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Poyet was in a trackie - that's why we lost, he needs to get himself down to Gresham Blake for a nice Italian cut bespoke

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
f***ing hell. That's the first time I have seen these.

Smith to blame for three out of the four in my book.

First goal, coming out to a player who was too wide to score easily but made it easy for him

Third goal - why the f*** didn't he come for the cross. Definite case of defenders expecting him to come and then being left to try and clear up.

Fourth goal - beaten from distance at the near post.

All of these are goals that in my view Kuipers or an average goalie would have dealt with better.

And ref!! why didn't you give Norwich a free kick in the lead up to their second goal!!! Grrrr

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Bad goals. All of them avoidable. The whole team needs to defend better. From strikers to Centre halfs. Look at goal 1, if Dickinson had closed his man down, which Hart does, then the Norwich lad wouldn't have had time to pin point a pass. Plus, it was poor defending by Whing. What was Smith doing

Goal 2, again Whing not defending well. Similarly why dribble outside your box. That is school boy errors.

Goal 3. Smith not commanding his box.

Goal 4. Smith should have saved that.

They are all poor goals to give away.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Comedy.

Rule One of Defending. Do not let the ball Bounce. It bounced twice.
Rule Two: do not dribble out of your area. Clear the ball wide. Passing it inside the box, towards the centre. Unbelievable.

Plenty for Gus to work on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The positioning of smith for the first goal is almost laughable - talk about not having a CLUE where your posts are. If our keeper did that on a Saturday in the East Sussex League it would look awful...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here