Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Marmaduke

SE London Seagull
Apr 28, 2010
SE London
F**k me.
Some folk should just be thankful we haven't got relegated during lockdown.... Now that would have been grim.
4th season in the Premier League, Bournemouth are going down and our squad is getting better.
Go down the pub or something to cheer yourselves up

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
This Brighton team is better than last season - but it is still very limited in PL terms.

the upside is that, while not in a mathematical sense, the club is safe from relegation - and now can plan for PL football next season. But be clear - next season will be another tough one.

Ah, you're back. Where do you think Chris Hughton will go next?

Thanks for the reminder, I'm certain many on here needed reminding that the top tier is tough.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This Brighton team is better than last season - but it is still very limited in PL terms.

the upside is that, while not in a mathematical sense, the club is safe from relegation - and now can plan for PL football next season. But be clear - next season will be another tough one.

:facepalm:

It’s okay everyone. The Oracle hath spoken :wozza:

Haven’t you got a worker’s uprising to be arranging or something?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I was about to write the same three words.

Some posters seem to think they are some kind of football guru that have an extra insight as to how tough the competition is that we are playing in.

Coupled with that we will have to play the uncrowned champions of Europe after their promotion from the Championship. That’s at least 6 points down the toilet if not more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Ah, you're back.
Was here all the time - little excuse is needed to get kicked out of this place. I could simply have registered under another name - but decided that there is too much duplicity here already

Ah, you're back.
Where do you think Chris Hughton will go next?[/quote]
No idea - but I suspect Villa might be a possibility if they go down

Ah, you're back.
Thanks for the reminder, I'm certain many on here needed reminding that the top tier is tough.[/QUOTE]
Reading many of the comments I think it is cleat that they do.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Will get nothing from the next 2 games and just hope that the GD only has an impact if about 4 or 5 over those games.
I paid my dues to the REMF yesterday and was thinking of maybe doing a similar thing for the last 3 games of the season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will get nothing from the next 2 games and just hope that the GD only has an impact if about 4 or 5 over those games.
I paid my dues to the REMF yesterday and was thinking of maybe doing a similar thing for the last 3 games of the season.

Good man :thumbsup:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It was a bit ugly, we rode our luck but a wins a win. Now a free hit against Liverpool...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It will give you flu like symptoms, like all your old injuries starting to ache, as well as some light headedness, possibly raised temperature plus tenderness around the abdominal region.
You will know a full blown attack, it is one of the most painful things I have had and I spent 2 days curled up in a ball till the antibiotics kicked in.
Would be worth having a teaspoon of Metamucil in water once a day, as preventative maintenance, ignore what it says on the packaging as it is overkill, you just need the system ticking over.
It is really painful, right up there with extreme toothache.
The attack I am having is bad, though not as bad others or my very first one , when I thought I would be dead in a matter of days from bowel explosion !
It does pass, but after this one I am going to heed the warnings and cut down on my alcohol consumption, get rid of the secret ciggies and cut down on the red and processed meat.
I already have plenty of salad and veg, so no fibre problem there.

hmmmmmm......yes , that rings a few bells....:moo: thanks for the info , hope you feel better soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here