Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich City v Brighton & Hove Albion (Official Thread)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhanutz said:
end of what?

He is potless!

Are you disagreeing with that poster now?
Make your mind up.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
PILTDOWN MAN said:
[
Got any money to invest? No?

you well opinionated and all of a sudden you now know my finacial situation [/B][/QUOTE]

No. I was asking a question.
Pretty obvious from the two question marks.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhanutz said:
Er no!!

You been at the booze?

No I haven't touched a drop. Read the last two pages again. You have quoted my quote from Piltdown Man and then criticised him.
:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dies Irae said:
Is the club putting the Falmer fighting fund for the LDC action money away in a dark corner does one assume.

Because I would have thought that the bill for this will come in after the court case, when presumably we will have won and the costs awarded to us, therefore in effect it will not cost us anything.....

If so....why all the crap about LDC crippling the club.

Just seems like a convenient excuse to me...but hey what do I know.

We are Down!!!!

There is no fund. We are losing £1 million a season. We are living hand to mouth.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Yorkie said:
No I haven't touched a drop. Read the last two pages again. You have quoted my quote from Piltdown Man and then criticised him.
:lolol:

I havent criticised him! He is potless! that is agreeing isn't it?

Must be me that's mad!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhanutz said:
I havent criticised him! He is potless! that is agreeing isn't it?

Must be me that's mad!

You said it. :thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhanutz said:
MAD Reading all the shite posted on here!

Exactly. We all post it including you. :D

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yorkie said:
We got planning permission for the stadium in June 2002. It was LDC and Falmer Parish council who forced the Government to call it in for a public inquiry in the first place.
I haven't said you cannot have an opinion, I have just said I also have a right to a different opinion.

firstly i would like to say i'm not against DK or the board all i was stating is fact. Secondly did the board not expect LDC/FPC to force the issue, of course they did, therefore they knew the costs.

my opinion still stands, if by chance DK was loaded then all this worry would have been averted. But in reality DK is not and neither are the rest of the board. So solely to blame LDC is stupid, so many other factors exist. We are currently a business no bigger than a small chain of corner shops but with the ambition of becomming a large superstore. At the monment we are trying to fill our shelves with quality products without the ability to pay for them or the shop to sell them in or the customers to buy them.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
PILTDOWN MAN said:
firstly i would like to say i'm not against DK or the board all i was stating is fact. Secondly did the board not expect LDC/FPC to force the issue, of course they did, therefore they knew the costs.

my opinion still stands, if by chance DK was loaded then all this worry would have been averted. But in reality DK is not and neither are the rest of the board. So solely to blame LDC is stupid, so many other factors exist. We are currently a business no bigger than a small chain of corner shops but with the ambition of becomming a large superstore. At the monment we are trying to fill our shelves with quality products without the ability to pay for them or the shop to sell them in or the customers to buy them.

I agree so why the bile for DK not being rich?
He stepped in when no-one else would.
Is it his fault that he isn't rich? Where are all the rich people wanting to take over?
Are you related to Bens Grandad?

PILTDOWN MAN said:

So we like the LIDL in Homerton, or for you boys in Brighton the Lidl at Whitehawk.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yorkie said:
I agree so why the bile for DK not being rich?
He stepped in when no-one else would.
Is it his fault that he isn't rich? Where are all the rich people wanting to take over?
Are you related to Bens Grandad?

i don't think it was bile

and no i'm not related to BG

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
PILTDOWN MAN said:
i don't think it was bile

and no i'm not related to BG
Bile is bitter. So why the accusation of being potless.
What I really want to know, genuinely, is why people think it is wrong to only be moderately rich?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Woodchip said:
But if we lose and we've spunked £90k up the wall where do we get the money from? We don't, we have to call in the administrators and lose 10 points.

I'd prefer to go down 1 league than go down 1 league and lose 10 points at the same time.

bUT WE ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE......LISTEN TO ALL THE LEARNED FRIENDS ON HERE...yORKIE, tHE lARGE ONE ETC ETC

There is no chance we will lose

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yorkie said:
There is no fund. We are losing £1 million a season. We are living hand to mouth.

I am talking about the 90K as you very well know

you are aguing for the sake of arguing

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dies Irae said:
I am talking about the 90K as you very well know

you are aguing for the sake of arguing

No I'm not. I'm stating facts. We haven't got the 90K either. It will probably come out of the season ticket money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here