Norwich City v Brighton & Hove Albion (Official Thread)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Yorkie said:
What double standards? You criticised me, I answered you.

I was pointing out that yes you do have an opinion, but you seem to have had a go at whoever it was for blaming the Chairman....

That is his opinion!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Woodchip said:
Errrr. I don't think LDC saved us from falling out of the League.

Apart from that, :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: I HATE LDC!!!!

Lack of money to buy players is the cause, lack of money due to not having facilities and a decent income from a stadium.
Fault? LDC.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhanutz said:
I was pointing out that yes you do have an opinion, but you seem to have had a go at whoever it was for blaming the Chairman....

That is his opinion!

I didn't say he was blaming the Chairman. I pointed out that calling him potless was pointless. :lolol: :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
[
Got any money to invest? No? [/B][/QUOTE]

you well opinionated and all of a sudden you now know my finacial situation

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhanutz said:
it's not cause he is potless!

quote:Originally posted by PILTDOWN MAN
potless beause of a potless chairman end of

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is the club putting the Falmer fighting fund for the LDC action money away in a dark corner does one assume.

Because I would have thought that the bill for this will come in after the court case, when presumably we will have won and the costs awarded to us, therefore in effect it will not cost us anything.....

If so....why all the crap about LDC crippling the club.

Just seems like a convenient excuse to me...but hey what do I know.

We are Down!!!!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Dies Irae said:
Is the club putting the Falmer fighting fund for the LDC action money away in a dark corner does one assume.

Because I would have thought that the bill for this will come in after the court case, when presumably we will have won and the costs awarded to us, therefore in effect it will not cost us anything.....

We are Down!!!!

OY NEWBIE! NEWBIE'S ARE NOT ALLOWED OPINIONS TILL YOU HAVE GOT 10,000 POSTS!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bhanutz said:
OY NEWBIE! NEWBIE'S ARE NOT ALLOWED OPINIONS TILL YOU HAVE GOT 10,000 POSTS!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Dies Irae said:

We are Down!!!!

It would be bad business to spend money that you may not have.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yorkie said:
I didn't say he was blaming the Chairman. I pointed out that calling him potless was pointless. :lolol: :lolol:

the point i was making was that our board of directors have easily put less money into the club than any other club in the championship league. forget our circumstances that is a fact and as such many a club runs on hand outs of their directors, ours are just poorer that most. People blaming LDC should remember that before their announcement of the appeal we were still not winning. LDC haven't helped but many people seem to think that if the appeal wasn't lodged by now we would have a strickingly(pun intended) better team. IMO i don't. its an opinion i believe i'm allowed to have. its bad enough having a f***ing government telling me what i can or can't say or do, let alone a chatroom.:censored:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
PILTDOWN MAN said:
the point i was making was that our board of directors have easily put less money into the club than any other club in the championship league. forget our circumstances that is a fact and as such many a club runs on hand outs of their directors, ours are just poorer that most. People blaming LDC should remember that before their announcement of the appeal we were still not winning. LDC haven't helped but many people seem to think that if the appeal wasn't lodged by now we would have a strickingly(pun intended) better team. IMO i don't. its an opinion i believe i'm allowed to have. its bad enough having a f***ing government telling me what i can or can't say or do, let alone a chatroom.:censored:

You cant disagree with that!

Good post son!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Woodchip said:
It would be bad business to spend money that you may not have.

but who is said you are spending it? You dont have to put up a bond or something do you?

The barrister will present a bill at the end of the case....as normall..

Dont pay him till we have been paid.

THAT IS HOW BUSINESS WORKS

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
PILTDOWN MAN said:

We got planning permission for the stadium in June 2002. It was LDC and Falmer Parish council who forced the Government to call it in for a public inquiry in the first place.
I haven't said you cannot have an opinion, I have just said I also have a right to a different opinion.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Dies Irae said:
but who is said you are spending it? You dont have to put up a bond or something do you?

The barrister will present a bill at the end of the case....as normall..

Dont pay him till we have been paid.

THAT IS HOW BUSINESS WORKS

But if we lose and we've spunked £90k up the wall where do we get the money from? We don't, we have to call in the administrators and lose 10 points.

I'd prefer to go down 1 league than go down 1 league and lose 10 points at the same time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports