*** Northampton Town v Brighton & Hove Albion Carling Cup 1st Round *** Official !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can understand antipathy towards the JPT but not the League Cup. Personally I would like another Man City type evening. Not to be this season though it would appear.

While I see the appeal of a top draw like that, I think the jpt provides a much more likely opportunity for a wembley day out.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
FFS the biggest game of the season, we need our 1st team on, f*** Falmer!!

POYET OUT!!!

swindon cobbler

Aug 10, 2010
evening seagulls!

sounds like most of you couldnt care less about being knocked out of the "mickey mouse" cup, yet you are still on here moaning about it!!!!

dont expect us to hold on to the lead tho if we defend like we did second half at torquay!

could be an interesting second half....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
whats the score pls just come on

Northampton 2 - 0 Brighton.
Sparrow has been sent off
7 Changes to saturday's team including poke in goal, whing in defence, battipiedi and baz, hart up front with holroyd on the wing/out wide (or so scr said)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
evening seagulls!

sounds like most of you couldnt care less about being knocked out of the "mickey mouse" cup, yet you are still on here moaning about it!!!!

dont expect us to hold on to the lead tho if we defend like we did second half at torquay!

could be an interesting second half....

Alright mate.
Many of our fans are notorious for being a tad fickle.. I guess every club has those fans.
Is this your first team out? I can't decipher whether it's us being shit or you being good or a combination of the two..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I said to my mate today i'd take a 4-0 defeat tonight for a 1-0 win Sat... And I still would.

Pissed off about Sparrow cos he'll miss 3 games but with 7 changes I wouldn't worry too much about the defeat that's prob coming - We know we're 3 players short in the squad and w have 2 young argies out there still adapting to English football...

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
gambrinus takes me back to good nights in prague, to get stream click on broadcasters name and click the 2nd stream.......... sake red

im stoned...i cant get the stream...ws fine before the crash, but clearly doing something stupid somewhere
although, not entirely sure I want to hear anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports