Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Row Z - The dispossessed

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
so what happens to the fans who picked back row seats and then find themselves in front of a new back row?

Diddums. Most people who got the first choice of seats only did so because they happened to see news about the ST presentations on NSC (I include myself in this). This was hardly fair in the first place :shrug:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Diddums. Most people who got the first choice of seats only did so because they happened to see news about the ST presentations on NSC (I include myself in this). This was hardly fair in the first place :shrug:

Thats a very good point. I would venture lots of people (pardon the pun) sat on the back of long term Withers STH's +3

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what time is dicks bar open till?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
..................Also if Club's planning application for extra seats is successful, extra row of seats will be added behind Row Z. The Row Z dispossessed to be given first refusal on any reinstated/new seats.

Surely if seats have been taken out to accomodate the screen, then they can put the same number back in behind Row Z, therefore allowing the 'unpossessed' to get a decent view in a similar position to there original positions.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes it is good news, I can't see any reason why the north wouldn't empty in under 8mins assuming its a normal game
I can see you ushering people out: 'come on now, quickly, quickly'

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Considering when theres a live game on sky, and the pundits are spouting on after the game, the backdrop of the whole stadium is virtually empty within about 3 or 4 mins dont think theres anything to worry about.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Club will consider reinstating at least some of the missing seats if the North Stand clears in less than eight minutes at the end of matches.

Where did that one come from? ??? Wasn't it supposed to all be about the big screens? Has this eight minute North Stand evacuation plan always been there? Or have they moved the goalposts as well as the seats? Don't recall seeing anything about the eight minutes before now. Or did I miss something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here