Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] North Macedonia v England

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
England will never win anything with Harry Maguire playing in their defence.
But I think we all know that. He's a Championship player at best.
I'm no Maguire fan but that's absolute garbage. We were penalty kicks away from winning the last Euros and Maguire played every game.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Service to Watkins has been poor, Villa supporting relative has been telling me how good he's been for them. He thinks he's every bit as good as Kane as a centre forward and better in some aspects but we've just not given him the service at all.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm no Maguire fan but that's absolute garbage. We were penalty kicks away from winning the last Euros and Maguire played every game.
He's still a f***ing shit defender In the modern game.

Leicesters rinse is up there with TB's best.

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
Turgid. Making Macedonia look half decent..comedy pen decisions, felt sorry for Lewis as he’s looked bright.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He's still a f***ing shit defender In the modern game.

Leicesters rinse is up there with TB's best.
He's not great, his career has been ruined by the boo boys, he's a shell of the player he was 4 or 5 years ago but my point was Maguire starting or otherwise will not define whether or not we can win the Euros.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Exactly we lost 🤷‍♂️

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Service to Watkins has been poor, Villa supporting relative has been telling me how good he's been for them. He thinks he's every bit as good as Kane as a centre forward and better in some aspects but we've just not given him the service at all.
And a year ago all of those Vile supporters praising him now wanted to get rid of him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here