Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] North Macedonia v England

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Exactly we lost 🤷‍♂️
Had 3 forward players scored their penalties we'd have won it. Not sure what blame you can put on Maguire that we didn't win the tournament.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Service to Watkins has been poor, Villa supporting relative has been telling me how good he's been for them. He thinks he's every bit as good as Kane as a centre forward and better in some aspects but we've just not given him the service at all.
And I’m every bit better looking than Brad Pitt in some bits… come on there must be some bit right?

The day Ollie Watkins is compared in any way to Harry Kane is when Crodo has truly lost his marbles, that Villa fan is talking absolute hogwash

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
And I’m every bit better looking than Brad Pitt in some bits… come on there must be some bit right?

The day Ollie Watkins is compared in any way to Harry Kane is when Crodo has truly lost his marbles, that Villa fan is talking absolute hogwash
It‘s in their DNA

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Had 3 forward players scored their penalties we'd have won it. Not sure what blame you can put on Maguire that we didn't win the tournament.
Irrelevant, point was we’ll win nothing with him in the team. We haven’t and won’t

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Toes? 🤔

Totally agree re Watkins/Kane

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Levelling up I guess.

1st was 100% penalty. 2nd nowhere near. VAR have obviously made up for their error. Pathetic.

I agree that the 1st should have been a penalty, and that the 2nd shouldn't. But how is it levelling up? The VAR idiots are presumably unaware that they made a mistake with the first.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
C4 just using the football to advertise its other programmes. Pathetic, cheap, low quality TV

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I agree that the 1st should have been a penalty, and that the 2nd shouldn't. But how is it levelling up? The VAR idiots are presumably unaware that they made a mistake with the first.
Yes, 2 var errors

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dublin and Cole are both an absolute embarrassment, happy to set aside any semblance of honesty or professionalism and take the money to chat utter biased shit.

The pundits are paid to cast an expert light on the game, and help to enlighten us on what is happening. Instead they just sit there acting as pathetic cheerleaders.

Why the hell do Channel 4 think we want them to pay people to bare faced LIE to us, about what we are watching?

it’s baffling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here